Thread: For Sale: Corowa 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-03-13, 21:56
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Corowa 2013

I'll be coming to Corowa probably arriving Thur 14th. As always I will have copies of the DVDs, but I have also had some requests for some of the NOS and other parts I have, so I am already planning to bring a set of carrier spring rods, CMP tail light plus bracket, and I might also bring a White Scout Car steering box (used) if Rick still needs one.
As I won't have time to sit around selling at the swap meet (too much filming to do) I only plan to bring what people ask for.
To give an idea of some of the things I can bring I still have some carrier conduit clamps, Ford electrical cut out and ignition resistor (mounted on an insulating panel), CMP cab 12 rubber tail lights, various wiring harnesses including dash (lighting panel), main fuel gauge and ignition panel wiring including switches, gearbox parts (Ford and Dodge) inc. input, 3rd and top gear, Dodge Weapons Carrier front constant velocity joints inc. axle (short side), Ford CMP data plates for most models including publication plates.
Feel free to ask here if there is something you need.
In addition to all this as already mentioned I am working with Mike Cecil on our project on Australian Military Vehicles of WW2 so please bring those albums and individual photographs for me to scan - there could be a free DVD in it for you!

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern