View Single Post
Old 21-10-05, 15:18
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Canadian Gun Laws

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Skagfeld
Well, I posted this once before and I guess it went to cyber space heaven. Anyways, here gozit again...

Go, tell the Spartans,
Stranger passing by
That here, obedient to their laws
We lie.

Anyone care to make philosophical or introspective comment, bearing in mind that the thrust of the quotation relates, in modern times, to the illegal manifestation of the gun laws which strangle legal law-abiding gun owners in Canada?

...or, am I :dh:
Jon..
You are :dh:

The Liberal,pinko,commie,whining,potlicking,lickspittl e,do-gooders are special interest groups that have no idea what guns are all about ....but they are inspiredand energetic and dedicated....It is just a matter of time until they legislate guns illegal and the "Gun scrappers" come around to your neighbourhood and pound on your door and take away your registered guns and crush 'em...
YOU told them where they are ..Mark my words..YOU will loose them..
NO appeal..no restitution..

If they put half the enegy into actual prosecution of the criminals and illegal aliens,and getting the trash out of the country and tighten up the immigration laws in this country ,the problems would be over..
A "No appeal" and "Instant deportation" would be a magnificent first step..
It is time to clean this country up...
If we don't get rid of the liberals this time,......Ontario keep voting them in..yet talk to anyone and they never voted for them....
How does this work..??
Unbelievable...