View Single Post
Old 19-12-13, 03:45

Default Battery boxes

Gentlemen,

Thank-you for all the comments/suggestions and information.It makes this Forum so more interesting.
I have a friend who asked were i got the plans to build them. They are posted on this Forum somewere, could somebody remind me please ?

The plans were very detailed and were very helpful thank-you for the member who posted theml.

I don't have the correct screws Terry , i know but they are hard to find and so are the clasps or hinges. It'l have to do while i find some correct ones.

Bob the wax idea sounds good but i need some more convincing. Does anyone have any more info/ideas on finish ?

Grant thanks for the great pictures , wow ! I used the picture posted on the Royal Signals site to guide my friend the woodworker. They were also very helpfull for the detailing of the woodwork.

There is no rush to finish the boxes , i am in the middle of a family crisis, my 49 year old brother just died and it is very sad here...

So , keep the info coming , it changes my mind and helps a lot to think of something else for a change.

Rodger and out for now guys and thanks again for the help. Praise the Lord and pass on the ammunition !

94 LSVW