View Single Post
Old 06-02-12, 13:49
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Canadian..Eh..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris vickery View Post
Wow, talk about a post going off on a tangent...
I thought that the intent of this post was to point out your politicians favourism toward immigration (immigrants) and their rights and needs over those of native born sons?
Wake Up Australia might as well be called Wake Up Canada.
I believe that the UK based Paliamentary system that all of us Colonials live under is seriously broken.
We have all the same complaints as you lot, same being said by our brethren in the UK.
The UK and their social tolerance policies began in the 1960`s and the country has gone downhill ever since. The problems that they faced in light of being PC are just becoming to be known to us. I would say that Britain would have been a good example of ``lessons learned``, but in spite of the economic and social problems faced internally, Canada and Australia decided to jump on board with the hogwash policy of political correctness.
Derek pointed out that people in the US are starting to boil; I believe it to be the same case here in Canada as well. Being typical Canadians, we tend to play our cards close to the vest but, I truly believe that many of my fellow countrymen have deep seated angst for the abuse we suffer from the government as native born sons.
Just to show my point, the city of Toronto is approx 3 million persons. According to a recent census report, it was stated that the population is made up of approx 51% immigrants. Now considering that our political system uses representation by population, this equates to the possibility that one day foreigners will be dictating our values....Also, it used to be that within our system, the Liberal party was ususally the go to vote for immigrants. It has got to the point that within these communities, immigrants are fielding political candidates within all 3 major political parties. So alas, voting Liberal is not necessarily a vote in favour of supporting more immigration. By infiltrating the Federal government and stacking the House, it is quite contemptable that one day soon we will be the minority...

Chris...When I was growing up in Halifax in the '50's and '60's the population was about 80% White..19% black and 1% Asian..if memory serves correct..
Every one was a Canadian..The Blacks were descended from British slaves released in Halifax by their British masters in the early 1800's..the Chinese ..Immigrants that came to Canada to build the railways in the mid 1800's..
And everyone got along and we all joined the military and were good Canadians..
Now..Canada is ????White ....????% Black ......????% Asian...and 50% Brown....
The problem is that the second and third generation immigrants still are dual citizens for their old country's that they have never been to ..but where their fathers or grand fathers came from and they still hold on to all the old traditions and laws and idea's from their old past lives..
2nd and third generations..!!
They will never be Canadians..Canadian by convenience only..
Sneak back to their old country's ..get arrested ..expect Canada to bail them out and fly them home to Canad the then sue the Canadian government using welfare lawyers and welfare checks to sue Canada for the mistreatment they suffered in their old countries...
PC Bullshit..
I'm so cranked it wants to make me PUKE>>>
Get rid of the lot..If they protest..and I see it here in Ottawa because the embassy are all here ..If they don't like what is going on in their own Country's ..they storm their embassy's in Ottawa ..then sue the Canadian government for not straightening out the shit that is going on by the dictators that are running their country's ..
and it will continue....