View Single Post
Old 19-07-18, 02:35
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Genereux View Post
Hi Rob. I am guessing that you have a few lucky horseshoes hanging somewhere at your place to be able to get your hands on another MLVW. I have been keeping my eyes open out here and all I have seen are bare frames in a surplus yard or parts truck. Enjoy them!
Yeah, horseshoes. The one I have currently complete was a parts truck but is now complete. The one I just dragged home is a parts truck, but I think I have most of whats needed to re-assemble it.

Quote:
Rob,
Remember when we were in competition for who could collect the most vehicles? Well you WON!
Regards,Derk
Yes Derk, I have enough work here for two lifetimes. I am the winner.

Quote:
Rob;

All you need are some Iltis and LSVWs to round out that collection!

ED
Ed
Some comments do not rate a response. This is one of them.
I was at an auction a year back, and Iltis's were selling from $500 to $1100. I thought of buying them to break them up, but I couldn't stand the thought of having them in my yard. People might get the wrong idea about me.

Quote:
Rob,

Just curious....what would you consider selling one of your Universal Carriers for...?
Nope, they are too important for parts. The carriers will remain where they are. Sorry. Besides, if you saw them, you would understand how much work would be involved.