View Single Post
Old 11-02-11, 06:12
Ian Williams

Default INvite to MLU'ers

Hello all,

I am inviting you all to join me for dinner, and Jan, Rick, & Tim, and Richard (who is taking a short flight out from the old country...) at the the Old Empire Hotel and is just over the bridge in Wahgunyah.

You may all recall last year's dinner was on the Friday. Jan suggested we move it to Thursday, so there is no pressure on KVE'ers or MLU'ers. So I booked for Thursday. It will be in the beer garden at the rear of the pub.

Last year it was about $20 per head for dinner, so I expect the prices to be about the same. Jan will be there with two mobiles to each ear, which will be amusing as ever. And for those who didn't attend last year, its a short stagger from Ball park across the bridge & over the border into Victoria to the pub ensures that you are out of New South Wales.

*** COULD you Respond to my email: shedman_33@yahoo.com ...if you wish to attend or not so I can get numbers. Thanks ***

Ian

REMEMBER Dinner. Empire Hotel, Wahgunyah, Thursday 17th March at 7:00PM

I am looking forward to getting to Corowa which will/may/could be a pleasant 35 miles per hour in my Land-Rover. Well its 4 MPH faster than a Blitz.

Regards,

Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Thompson View Post
Hi Colin and Simone,
Please send me your new email and I will add it to my database. The one I had before bounced. From the website you can also download the latest newsletter.
Attached Thumbnails
COROWA SONY 178.jpg  

F15A,
2x Army Land Rover 88' sIIA's
GPW
Other stuff

Last edited by sth65pac; 11-02-11 at 06:18.