View Single Post
Old 07-01-08, 01:36
www.REMLR.com

Well it seems everything it back on track (what a terrible pun )

Not sure if i'm coming with a Tank just yet, but I will be coming regardless which will be good as it's going to be a big year. A couple of questions though.

Having only been to the Airport once, can somebody give me a bookmark on google earth or such to show me where camping is at the airport??

Also, hoe far away is it from public access as the owner of the vehicle that i'm going to help crew may leave the vehicle at the airport and camp at the caravan park. However if it's a very public area this will have to be rethought. Not sure the owners thoughts on that yet (he isn't really online). I'll have to call and find out if it's even going to be in the country in time.

I'll put a link to the Corowa page on REMLR, any chance of a reciprocal link??

Actually, I thought of the other question!! any more information on thursdays events? THe parade is saturday, so what is this? and is the VMR near the bandiana museum?? Just working out some timeframes as we drive up to corowa from the boat wednesday normally, but I do need to spend some time at bandiana copying (photographing) some documents and getting some more photos of the vehicles for REMLR.

Thursday 13th March:
• 9.00am: Armoured Vehicle rally departing from Corowa Airport