Thread: M-Gator
View Single Post
Old 23-05-23, 18:21
carrier mech

The first one was a very nice, low hour example. It went for over $13K if I recall plus taxes. It is a true M-gator.
I did not see the second one come up. It would appear to be a commercial trail gator as opposed to an M-gator. They were also in olive color, but missing things like the front rack, the blackout lighting, and have the extra fenders over the cargo box. etc. I'm not sure if the rear box had dropsides on that model. Supposedly the military models used heavier metal.

I priced out my fenders yesterday on ebay. I am replacing all four. Prices are in US dollars and include free shipping to the border. I thought I would call up the local John Deere dealer and see if the Cdn prices were similar (including the appropriate exchange rate of course). They were not even close. For example, one of the fenders (right front, p/n AM126880) is $379 USD on ebay shipped to the border. My local dealer lists it at $699 Cdn. With the exchange rate, it should be around $511. Needless to say I'll be ordering all of them from ebay in the US.

Last edited by rob love; 29-10-23 at 22:30.