View Single Post
Old 11-12-06, 06:59
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Corowa

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Moseley
Hi all

Firstly, Corowa starts on Monday 12 March 2007 but we normally travel over on the Wednesday. I think we will re-schedule and travel earlier to give you plenty of meeting time. Try and get to Adelaide early and that will give you some R&R (Rest & Recreation) time in Adelaide. It is a pity though that you have to be back by the 31st, give this some thought as this is a big country and you have a lot of meeting, greeting, seeing and travelling to do.

Secondly, travel light because I'm sure you will be travelling heavy back. All you really need is a toothbrush and a change of nickers. We have shops here. Seriously though you don't need to bring a whole wardrobe.

Thirdly, I hereby rename Corowa 2007 as:

THE YEAR OF THE KARTMANN

THE YEAR OF THE KARTMANN

I'll to THAT! I love it, of course.

First part ... regards extending the visit. I need to think on this as it could technically be a serious problem to be absent more than ONE month. (See your PM's for an explanation, Bob) but if I can work it so's its not a problem I will. Gotta think on this at least overnight. In a heartbeat I'd immediately say yes of course

I don't have much of a wardrobe anyways, but I'm not one of those people who travel with a gazillion changes of clothes anyways. I don't really have anything "dressy" for any high-falutin socializin' but as far as casual looks okay goes, I'm good to go I will bring my knickers. And my toothbrushES (one for my real teeth, one for my fakes ... (too much information?)

Okay, off to PM you now ... will copy to Max and Geoff and if anyone else needs to know, ask me or one of them

Kartmann