View Single Post
Old 13-10-09, 03:41
Lionel G. Evans

Default G'day Howard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
To all who know me... Should I??!!
Mate, you wouldn't be a Ford fan would you by any chance. Now remember that our relatives probably played tennis together because I am from generations of Temora stock - so we should keep this friendly.

As I sign of truce My family did have Fords. The second car we had when I was growing up was an XP Ford Falcon that served us very well. We went from the XP to a Holden HQ which also was a great car. One of my brothers went from having his own HQ to a series of Fords and they have done alright by him.

I seem to have developed an accidental addiction for military vehicles and I have a previous love of V8s. So the only way I can combine the two is to change years of habit and start looking at vehicles which start with the F-word.

Look G-Tony is even working on a Chevy now. There seems to be some cross-cultural activity happening here so that can't all be too bad!

It should be about understanding and tolerance. Therefore I can hold out some hope that you will see the light, just like G-Tony did, and you too might get a Chevy. That would bring some comfort to my troubled mind and help me cope with the fact of my now liking something Ford made.

Kind Regards
Lionel
Series III ex-Military Land Rovers x 2