View Single Post
Old 06-12-15, 16:56
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin powles View Post
Thanks Rob, Have sent them an email. I will certainly mark it back up correctly, the carrier has been grit blasted now.
here's a short cut to a bren carrier with number which looks like 41.1.680 on there website.

http://www.canadianscottishregiment....php?LIMIT7=48#

kevin.
I had to go through your link to find the photo. If it is the one I think you are talking about there are two carriers. It looks like the other carrier is 41.1.679. Note that they are at Debert by that time, which is on the Eastern coast, several thousand miles away from BC where the unit was originally, so the carrier numbers and markings on the carrier in this photo will differ from your carrier. Units will not have dragged their equipment across the country with them, and Debert may have been a bit of a training depot, so the carriers may not get any markings beyond the DND number.

Anyway, we are really getting off track from the TL13 thread. Perhaps this discussion could be moved to it's own thread.
Attached Thumbnails
carriers.jpg   82e1deb83656dba32552c97592b913bc.jpg  

Last edited by Hanno Spoelstra; 06-12-15 at 22:10. Reason: added larger size picture