View Single Post
Old 28-03-07, 16:33
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Family

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Moseley
Hello Jif
Do you remember our conversation at Corowa when I said we Aussies are merely a family that you created. You categorically disputed that. If what I said wasn't true then you would have been tramping around the country by yourself, in fact you probably wouldn't even have come. The treatment you have received here in Oz is just our way of thanking you for providing a forum and a gathering of experts worldwide that we can avail ourselves of. And we are not unique as I am sure that no matter which MLU country you visit you would get the same treatment.

Thank you for what you have created.

Bob
Bob..
You are absolutely right to say that Jif has brought us all together and a wonderful ,dedicated job he has done at great personal expense in time,money and dedicated spirit..
I would also like to bring to everyones attention the same dedication that Australia's own Rod Diery has contributed to the family in knowledge ,time and money ...
And there are too many others that have added to the family,but Rod stands out in my mind as the "CMP MEISTER"...
Here is Rods site..
http://users.bigpond.net.au/blitz_trucks/cmp.html