View Single Post
Old 12-04-08, 05:48
Mark

Hello Ian the opening statement of this thread from the Secretary included a call for opinions and plans in the media of this forum, it did not state a preferred method of response.
Quote:
Looking forward to receiving your preregistration forms along with your opinions and plans for Corowa 2009.
I was actually taken back by the dismissive response received from Alex. I had wrongly assumed that in the Secretary asking for opinions that you would collect them and debate merits as a committee not have a single member fire of a response.

I suggest that if you are truly representing the people who support KVE and ask for opinions that you put in place an open method of dealing with suggestions/opinions that you have asked for and avoid the backdoor politics that took a shine of the 2008 preparation.

The forum contains a number of Corowa regulars but the vast number are probably really only accessed by snail mail how about collate the ideas and survey those who attend, you should then get an open and honest result of the majority above scrutiny.

Good luck with setting up 2009, I have presented my opinions and don’t feel that this needs to turn into a big debate to take up everyone’s time.