View Single Post
Old 04-09-10, 11:35
Corowa Project 30

Hi all,
It is now 6 months until Corowa 2011. KVE have released a newsletter. This shares the most up to date information on Corowa 2011. We are still waiting on a number of people to provide more information for us and will hopefully hear from these people shortly.

If you didn't receive an email from me today it appears I don't have your email address. Please forward and I can include a number of attachments which I refer to below. The information below is what was sent to people on my database.

Within the newsletter is an invitation to the Dookie Military Vehicle Rally in October. I have also included their latest flier as an attachment. The organizer would like to make this an annual event so hopefully a few people will be able to attend this year to get the ball rolling!

I have just received some pictures and information on a Ford Truck which is for sale near Wagga Wagga. The photos and information are also attached.

I encourage you to forward this email onto other people who may be interested in attending the 2011 Corowa Swim-In. If they are not on my database ask them to forward me an email to kveinc@optusnet.com.au

It is now time to get your entry form back to pre-register for Corowa 2011.
This will give us an idea on how many people and vehicles are likely to attend and by paying your $10 entry fee you will receive mementoes and a certificate of attendance.

Hope your vehicle restorations are going well and we would like to have a large roll up of British and European vehicles. Just remember we always welcome vehicles which are not related to the 'theme'. With 180 Jeeps in 2010 we hope that we can encourage more of these people to return in 2011.

If you have any questions feel free to send me an email or give me a call.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT