View Single Post
Old 25-05-13, 01:36

Default Pathetic..

Firstly Ryan I want to say I am extremely sorry to hear about your job going. I reckon you would be devastated.

I must say this is hit me harder than I thought. My family have always had Falcons. I drive an 07 RTV ute, dedicated gas. It is a magnificent car.

What I find frustrating about this whole thing is ALL, yes thats right, ALL manufacturers of Motor vehicles receive government financial support across the globe

What is equally frustrating is when our dollar does drop back to 50 cents US, and it will.. we will be bitching how expensive foreign cars are getting. Not to mention whinging how expensive servicing them will be.

In a couple of years motoring magazines (some who in my opinion have contributed to Fords and the Falcons demise here) will write articles on the brilliantly designed and built cars that Ford used to make in this country.

Bottom line is they are not selling...and that reflects on the Australian consumer......