View Single Post
Old 19-07-18, 00:16
Junior Password Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dunlop View Post
Been looking through the manual to try and identify the single conductor cable that runs from the Receiver, up through a series of eyebolts along the top of the three main components and into the Sender, to allow these two items to play well together.

Can anyone confirm that I have got it right with the above title? Probably going to have to track one of these cables down, sooner or later.

David
Ah, now I was R-ing TFM in an idle moment and thought "that will be in the Identification List", and so it is. (It also gives you enough description to make one up if you so desire.)

-----------------------------------------

LEADS, Aerial, 25.3/4-in lg, No.C1

No.16 B&S stranded wire, rubber covered to 7mm dia; metal sleeve and tip on each end; early parts were wrongly labelled "LEADS, Aerial, No. C7 -- ZA/C 00105"; this label should be ignored.

NOTE: Spares are available for this item although not shown in station spare parts list.

ZA/CAN 4703

-----------------------------------------

(Page 5 of FZ526, which has an illustration of the item - showing the incorrect label!)

Best regards,
Chris. (Still looking for valveholders - but there's a radio rally on Sunday so I might have more luck there. I have found two B7 sockets but they're the fragile Paxolin type, I'd prefer the moulded variety.)