Thread: 80,000 Posts
View Single Post
Old 02-12-07, 16:21
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
Ha , this is Belinda, the other half, bored and having a play on his computer.
His highness is having an afternoon nap, cos the temperature is now really hot and uncomfortable. We are perspiring and hoping for rain. The garden is crisping up before my very eyes

Hi Geoff, when will we see you again? It was fun.
Better go, this computer is horrible to use with the little pad. It is too hard.
cheers to Blitz people :witch
Dear Belinda, it's such a pleasure to see you stopping by once in a while! 'The other half'? I would have thought 'the better half'! It's gratifying to be reminded that there is indeed someone normal in your household...

As far as me dropping by again, it's rather inevitable I'm afraid, if for no other reason than we're running short of Blitz bits again and need to restock (don't tell him that, though, spoils the fun), so with luck, this year coming. I fear it might be rather more difficult getting rid of me this time, though, as I become more rotten with age!

I should add at this stage that the general concensus is you're doing a pretty good job keeping 'our Keefy' in line, so keep up the good work!

Geoff

PS: I wouldn't dwell too much on the 'it was fun' thing - he'll never let us live it down y'know...