View Single Post
Old 13-03-09, 12:52
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Hi Dennis

You should have stopped and introduced yourself. Fortunately there was enough canvas left to do Swiss Chris' needs.

Jan also mentioned we have over 180 registered which is a record.

No figures yet on how many are CMPs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinty View Post
G'day All, I'm here (but I'm a nobody LOL), I have met Howard of 'Ganmain fame seen Hugh T and his ambulance, caught up with Wusty ole twucks (Mark. S) and other people from Yass and I'm sorry that I cannot recall any names etc except for Mark who bought Mike.C's S2 Bloodbox, Tony S was also in and around the park, Hugh D from S.A..
Today I saw 'Swiss Chris' out at Toole's I waved to him from a Land Rover LOL also saw a man with 'SEG' on his face and I told him not to go in as I had bought the lot LOL, all in all a geat place to be , a little wet at times, almost forgot John B with his ' Buffalo' that is a piece of work, also some people from across the puddle (N.Z.) but for the life of me I can't remember their names, I know one of them has a S2 109 Ambulance ex UK anyway having lots of fun and I'm really sorry to torment you all but I just cannot post pictures you will have to wait and gee is their some stuff here cheers Dennis

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern