View Single Post
Old 28-07-05, 19:07
Vets Dottir

Default Re: New Frying Pan!

Quote:
Originally posted by David_Hayward
Karmen, I bought a new frying pan the other day, the biggest one I could find....it's great for frying several rashers of bacon in one go that then go into a toasted sandwich maker {Breville) with lashings of British Brown Sauce preferably HP. The result is very addictive, and so I salute you,
Or 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' as She has a large pan at hand! I thought of you when I saw this humungous pan and thought what I could do with it, just as my daughter asked when we out shopping what I wanted for lunch and we just had some packets of smoked bacon in the fridge. Fried Bacon twice a day is getting to my waistline!

I gather that we Brits crave for Brown Sauce when we go ex-pat...anyone else like it and can you get bottled Brown Sauce alongside Ketchup overseas?
Hey Dude-David, I like yore atty-tude! Thank you for thinking of me and I, too, enjoy fried bacon! I'm sure you and your frying-pan have begun a very long and fulfilling relationship and you will love her no end ... as it is SO true that the way to a mans heart (a womans too) is through his (her) TUMMY! Who cares when the belly begins to grow and its bacon or Tim Tams, not babies, growing? ... and the frying pan is a versatile thing indeed, playing many roles and fulfilling many needs, as a dangeroius and deadly weapon or an obedience training tool. I'd never part with mine!

YES ... HP sauce available in our stores