View Single Post
Old 31-07-16, 04:29

Well Chris the real problem is that we as a club have some limitations that makes it very difficult to have a stand alone event. This is the same problem car clubs and other military vehicle clubs would struggle with throughout Ontario. I suspect the reason why they allow us and others to attend no charge to the steam show is that antique tractor and farm equipment collectors have the same struggle. The steam show has a different focus year to year. When the steam show is focused on the OMVA we will enjoy the spot light a little more. Not just a guest as you call it. I prefer to not put a name to why we are allowed and just be happy with the fact that we have a deticated part of the grounds. The OMVA hasn't had a fall event with judging or any event like this for some time. With the Coe Hill event, which wasn't an OMVA event, being cancelled this is the next best thing. We have had MV's at the steam show before so I thought this could be a great event and location for us to grow for the next few years. I strongly encourage you and other's to drive, tow or drag your finished or even the unfinished MV's out to the event. I hope to see you there. To answer your question , just come out, no need to register accept for camping. If you and others can come, then just reply that you will attend, that would be fine. Cheers
les...

Last edited by Les Fisher; 08-08-16 at 19:56.