View Single Post
Old 06-03-16, 21:37
Darryl

Default M8 armoured car bits and pieces for sale

Hi all,

I am starting to accumulate a few parts spare from my ongoing M8 restoration which I'll list here. These parts are surplus to my restoration and may be of use to someone else. I’ve attached a photo and a brief description. Please PM me if you want additional details or photos and I’ll email them to you. I can work out the freight cost at the time. The spare 37mm gun parts I had are now all sold.

* 37mm ready rack - missing the holders for the projectile end of the 37mm round. Asking $40 US (sold, pending funds)

* Instrument panel face plate - there is some corrosion around the speedo area which will need tidying up and filling. Asking $30 USD.

* Handbrake adjusting pin- this is a little bent but should straighten fine. Asking $5 USD.

* Transmission lever housing - some areas around the base have been damaged by corrosion. Asking $40 USD.

* Light Switch - I have checked this with a multimeter and it appears to work correctly. The indicator plate has been painted over but it is restorable. Asking $20.

* Turret traverse housing - a part of this where the handle would be has been cut away. Asking $5.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0973.jpg   IMG_0974.jpg   IMG_0774.jpg   IMG_0865.jpg   IMG_0777.jpg  

Darryl Lennane

1943 Willys MB
1941 Willys MBT Trailer
1941 Australian LP2A Machine Gun Carrier
1943 White M3A1AOP Scout Car
1944 Ford M8 Armoured Car
1945 Ford M20 Armoured Car

Last edited by Big D; 08-03-16 at 09:05. Reason: Some items sold