View Single Post
Old 31-12-07, 01:33
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default The Corowa Website

First of all, let me congratulate Ian and the others on the new committee for their dedication and perseverance! I believe that Corowa the Event is in good hands and will go a long way in future under their leadership.

I have been asked to provide a new website for Corowa, which I have done. Still in development, the site is http://www.corowaswim-in.org and will be dedicated to the event itself rather than its organisers. Very shortly, you will start to see all relevant documentation regarding participation in Corowa, together with downloadable maps, charts and so on, covering every aspect of the event.

Right now the domain is available with only a header page, but I stress this will be filled in shortly. From year to year, the site will be headlined by the current event ahead; this is to say that the next three months will be headlined by the Corowa 08 [Year of the Tracked Vehicle] event, following which this focus will be shifted over to Corowa 09.

Any questions regarding the site may be posted here, PM'd to me directly or emailed to me. As I'm still involved with Jan Thompson's Corowa Project 30, it will be a busy time for me, and I may call upon you for help from time to time! In the meantime, enjoy what you will see and let us look forward to a belated but happily-progressing Corowa 08 show!

Thanks,

Jif