View Single Post
Old 19-03-07, 22:39
Vets Dottir 2nd

Default Re: Nick it

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
Means to steal.

As for other Corowa stories, they will come in time, and especially so on the DVD 'cos I interviewed many people to hear what they had to say... but there's never enough time to do all I want.

Just wait until you see the story of the propane bottle catching fire in a spectacular fashion with Jif taking command WAY too close for comfort - someone bodily hauled him back at one point.

By the time the fire brigade arrived it was under control and cooled off, but they still had to impress us with the high pressure hose and dire warnings to stay 300 metres back!
Ah, I thank you Master Keefy! (I'll deal with you later Master Dinty-Man )

And another AH ... I've been very impatiently waiting for more news on the more explosive events of Corowa! To think I'll get to see it on a clip even more better

The DVD to come sounds wonderful Keith ... as your videos always are. I look forward to watching and hearing the interviews ... will have to try and come up with a DVD player some day in the not too distant future. I wonder ... I should check the local library to see if they have one to use. that just occurred to me

Karmen