View Single Post
Old 19-12-07, 00:41
Vets Dottir 2nd

Default Re: Just a note...

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball

Thus, providing this thread stays polite, it will remain here unedited, at least until some other order of Corowa-related business develops. To those who find it awkward, I can only say 'bear with us here'; to those who are happy to at least have this as a news outlet, I have to say, 'thanks for your understanding'.

Let us hope that soon we might see the business of Corowa continue with no more enmity - the show should be a reflection of those who participate, not those who 'organise'.

Geoff
Thanks for posting Geoff. I'm glad you did

For me and my own reactions to this thread, it hasn't been about the WHAT of this thread, but of some of the HOWS and those negative effects all round, is all, and it's really only those aspects I wish were gone/not done in here (the things said that look/sound so vicous and malicious to each other ) I understand that online communications leave a lot to be desired in real understanding of the people and issues, and lotsa room for minunderstandings and reactions and such, for some things.

I really do wish everyone the best and right outcomes that make for clear sailing regards events and stuff.

I also am very aware that all of you involved, both sides, and/or effected directly in this, well, many of you contributed and were to be hosting me while I was over there, and I guess on a personal level, it's hard for me to be seeing the negative feelings between some of you now, and wish it wasn't happening, all round, so the next best wish would be for speedy resolution and I'm hoping for the best for all of you.

That said, I'll close my Yappy wee mouth and be quiet now

Carman