MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 05-04-05, 04:43
Derek Heuring

Default CMP GS box for sale in manitoba

Not long ago while scrolling through some old posts I saw a thread announcing a GS box for sale in Manitoba. I'm currently negotiating to purchase a C15 sans box and before I finalize the deal, I'd like to see what the box is selling for. Anybody know where this thread is or who to contact? Thanks! Derek.

Cheemo!
Old 06-04-05, 04:12

Default yes

yes i remember the thread and the pictures of the box, i hope some can help you on the owner of the box.

thansk

ps i went back and looked for the thread, but really slow internet is not the wy to go, maybe some one with high speed can help.

thansk
Old 06-04-05, 23:48
Derek Heuring

Default Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by king of obsolete
yes i remember the thread and the pictures of the box, i hope some can help you on the owner of the box.

thansk

ps i went back and looked for the thread, but really slow internet is not the wy to go, maybe some one with high speed can help.

thansk
Thanks for the reply! I'm probably going to buy the C15...I'm going to look at it in a week and a half, it's a 1000 miles from where I live so I'm taking a trailer so I don't have to make the trip twice! I'll keep looking for that box and hopefully I'll find it. By the way, my family is originally from Pigeon Lake, just outside Headingley. My uncle lives in 'Peg now. Finding that box will give a good reason to pop in and say howdy to him!

Cheemo!
Old 06-04-05, 23:51
Derek Heuring

Default WANTED: General Service box for C15

I'm negotiating to purchase a C15 without a box. I'm looking to purchase a G.S. box, or any other kind that is appropriate for this vehicle. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Old 10-04-05, 04:57

Default Texas!!!!

Texas!!! when did you end up in Texas?
Old 10-04-05, 14:36
Derek Heuring

Default Re: Texas!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Harry Moon
Texas!!! when did you end up in Texas?
HARRY! You old sea dog! How y'all doing! I guess you've been wondering why I haven't been around any HACS shows recently. I moved to Texas in August of 2001. I met a pretty little southern girl about 5-6 years ago, started courting her and the next thing you know, I'm remarried and living in Texas! Here's my email address: sapper740@charter.net send me an email, I'd like to get caught up on whats happening in B.C. Good hearing from you!
Old 11-04-05, 00:55
Dave Demorrow

you and i need to hook up and have a commonwealth club down here. im near ft hood. there are 8 U/C carriers, a morris, dingo, and some other odds and ends down here right now and the list keeps growing.
dave
42 6LB GUN
and the list keeps growing, and growing.... i need help LOL
Old 13-04-05, 04:54
Derek Heuring

Quote:
Originally posted by alleramilitaria
you and i need to hook up and have a commonwealth club down here. im near ft hood. there are 8 U/C carriers, a morris, dingo, and some other odds and ends down here right now and the list keeps growing.
dave
We met at the Iwo 60th in Fredericksburg, after the 'cue we stood out by your Universal Carrier and discussed where I might find a CMP. I'm all for putting a Commonwealth unit together. I would particularly like to put a Section together with a Bren team. My current impression is a 3rd Cdn Div sapper. I'm also slowly putting together a 1st Cdn Para Brigade impression but my immediate attention is going to be focussed on getting my CMP here from Illinois and then fitting it out. I've run across a few Commonwealth types, Chris Schatz is doing Brit Para, of course, you know David Gordon, and I've met an ex-RCA Bombardier who lives near Ft. Worth. I'm friendly with a lot of the German reenactors, a few of whom have expressed an interest in doing a Cdn impression also. My email address is sapper740@charter.net. I'd like to see the Dingo, is it yours? Lets combine our forces and get a decent Commonwealth presence at the next battle. You going to Bellmead? I'm also interested in that show you're promoting, could you email me some info?