MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 11-06-06, 19:15
Derek Heuring

Default A rare voice of common sense.

Many times I have written letters to the editor complaining of what I call, "The Tyranny of the Minority." It's the absolute subjugation of common sense and Common Law to the appeasement of minority groups in our society. Instead of simply being sensitive to minorities, we must abolish all hints of our Anglo-Saxon heritage and Christian beliefs. I've seen governments go to extremes in order to not offend minorities. The Richmond, B.C. city council has abolished any hint of Christmas in what they now call the "Winter Festival" so as to not offend the large Oriental population that has settled there. The Provincial government of B.C. refuses to prosecute any Natives for their excessive, obvious, and ongoing refusal to abide by any hunting and fishing regulations. When I've voiced my concerns in any public forum, it's a race to see who can be the first to call me an intolerant racist or fascist. Minorities and their Leftist quislings abhor any opinion contrary to their own and will become very violent in order to squelch open and honest debate.
The Dallas Morning News presented a breath of fresh air by printing an excerpt from an interview of Melanie Phillips; a British journalist and author of "Londonistan"
Allow me to repeat a portion of what Melanie Phillips had to say:

" Britain and Canada have refused to see what was taking place under their noses. And the reason for that is something Americans share: the obsession with multiculturalism and minority rights. This has produced a paralysis caused by the fear of being accused of being prejudiced, racist, or "Islamophobic." It has also produced a MORAL INVERSION, because since minorities are regarded as victims of an inescapably oppressive majority, even when they attack the majority, it is the majority that gets the blame.
At a deeper level, there is a profound reluctance to acknowledge that we are facing a religious war, since this conjures up such a fearsome prospect. So it's easier to take the path of least resistance and appease the extremism in the hope of drawing the poison. But, of course, appeasement is the path to still more extremism and terror - which is why Britain and Canada now have such a terrible problem, as will America unless it wakes up."

Melanie Phillips identification of the well named MORAL INVERSION is what allows the TYRANNY OF THE MINORITY to thrive.
The wake up call has been sounded gents.
Old 11-06-06, 21:35

Default It started

Really it went off some time ago,I dont think anyone was
paying attention.This moral inversion and that is just what
it is wreaking havoc in every free country,and can only
get worse.
Patrick