MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 04-07-10, 00:13

Default Volstad Print of Canadian Soldier in Afghanistan For Sale

For the TORCAN 2010 Plastic Model Show back on May 29th where Ron Volstad had given a great seminar on his artwork and "How he does it". He brought a special 100pcs limited edition 8.5 X 11.5" card stock print of a Canadian Soldier of the Princess Patricia Canadian Light Infantry or (P.P.C.L.I.)in Afghanistan.
While the prints sold well for him at the show there are still a number availble which I am selling in association with Ron. Basically I'm going to act as a clearing house and get the prints from him as you want them. Right now Ron is quite busy and doesn't have the time to deal with individual orders. After I have 20 requests, I'll order the prints so your order may take a few weeks to show up.
Now these prints have the show logo (TORCAN 2010) on the bottom as can be seen in the scan of the picture below. They are all signed and numbered in pencil. They are not framed, it is the print only.

The price is $32.00 which includes shipping in North America. Overseas orders will be slightly higher.

If your interested please email me directly at sdunnage@rogers.com

Thanks
Sean