MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MLU ADMIN > TAC HQ

Notices

Old 12-11-10, 00:15
M38A1 CDN3

Default Assistance for Jif (Sunray, this Forum)

GWB is moving shortly. He has no internet, etc communication.

He recently asked me to record "Storming Juno", to be televised on History channel today (11 Nov 10) at 2200 hrs.

My VCR is buggered. Can someone commit to recording this program for him?
Old 13-11-10, 07:57

Talking Gwb moving!!!

Geoff/Jon: I'm not the smartest guy on the block with posting images on MLU, or even operating a VCR/DVD player. "S...T", I have a hell of a time just adjusting all the appliance clocks, when we turn the clocks back an hour. The DVD is available on History Channel and I'll order one for Geoff and myself. Save everybody alot of grief. Besides , it's the least we can do for Geoff, for all the hard work he does on the forum. And moving is no fun!!! YOU DO HAVE A DVD PLAYER GEOFF????? REGARDS....Robert
Old 13-11-10, 21:42
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.morrison View Post
Geoff/Jon: I'm not the smartest guy on the block with posting images on MLU, or even operating a VCR/DVD player. "S...T", I have a hell of a time just adjusting all the appliance clocks, when we turn the clocks back an hour. The DVD is available on History Channel and I'll order one for Geoff and myself. Save everybody alot of grief. Besides , it's the least we can do for Geoff, for all the hard work he does on the forum. And moving is no fun!!! YOU DO HAVE A DVD PLAYER GEOFF????? REGARDS....Robert
Affirmative on the DVD player, Robert, thanks! Nothing's hooked up yet and I have no private internet as yet, just returned from Toronto with my cats. And you're right, moving is no fun! I still have one more trip down there to pick up all the small stuff these overpriced moving buffoons conveniently "forgot". Shortly I shall update my current address on the forum but I have things to work on before that.

Thanks again,

Geoff
Old 21-11-10, 13:45
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default WE are back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball View Post
Affirmative on the DVD player, Robert, thanks! Nothing's hooked up yet and I have no private internet as yet, just returned from Toronto with my cats. And you're right, moving is no fun! I still have one more trip down there to pick up all the small stuff these overpriced moving buffoons conveniently "forgot". Shortly I shall update my current address on the forum but I have things to work on before that.

Thanks again,

Geoff
Jif..
I have been having the DT's..no forum for the last couple of days..Hope you are in your new place and settled down..
Glad to have the forum back.
Alex

Old 26-11-10, 01:14
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Alex, we had to reload the forum software to get rid of the bugs. A real pain in the ass and poorly timed.

Yes, I am moved in but not yet settled. I still don't have personal internet access but will early next week. Will advise accordingly. Thanks much!

G.