MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 22-09-10, 14:32
Dan Dolan

Default FS: rust free NM WC-7 Dodge Command Car w/ winch $9500

THIS IS THE RUST FREE NM COMMAND CAR I LISTED on the Gee BUT WITH ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE - MY PROFESSIONAL BODY AND PAINTER DUDE HAS COMPLETELY REPAIRED THE REAR DECK TAILGATE AREA THAT WAS BUBBAED.
The lower hinge area has been straightened and the repro (Midwest Mil) tailgate fitted up to the lip and upper cowl. Upper cowl (which was there but cut off) has been welded back on and repaired. Rest of body is in primo condition with lots of original green paint and no rustouts anythere. Running boards are straight as are the fenders This makes the WC-7 a sand and paint project - no body work left to do. Includes the original square guages, complete set of seat frames, the blue louver tailights (very rare!!) winch and drive shaft, top bow set (one tube needs repair and sale will include the repair tubing.) Motor turns over, has a newly rebuilt starter - have not R&R'ed the carb or fuel tank so I have not started the vehicle. $9500 in NM - diskette available via mail if you send your address. Might consider delivery within 750 miles for diesel cost. Can deliver to Phoenix or Denver. Contact daninnm@yahoo.com or dan@lobo.net for diskette or info 505-269-2056 anytime