MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 31-10-10, 02:07

Default FOR SALE: CDN 3/4 Ton MANAC Trailer

For sale is my 1981 Canadian 3/4 ton military cargo trailer. These trailers were built for the Canadian Military by MANAC. MANAC is a Canadian trailer manufacturing company, which normally makes semi trailers. From the factory these trailers had 8-Lug 16.5" commercial 1-1/4 ton tires. The brake system had a surge type drawbar with hydraulic cylinders and the fender wells are slightly widened for the wider commercial tires. My trailer is in great condition with no major rust. One of the parking brake cables needs to be replaced. A new one is included with the trailer. Also the surge brake system needs to be looked at. Not sure if it is working or not. The tires have weather checks but are in great condition with a ton of tread left. Trailer tows great!!! This trailer is the Canadian version of the M101, M101A1, M101A2, and M101A3 series trailers. The interior dimensions of the trailer is around 96" long and 65" wide. Included with the trailer are a set of aluminum bow corners and three other bow pieces. Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $600 or best offer. This trailer would look great behind a Dodge M880 series truck. Located in Sterling Heights, MI.

Last edited by dodgemain; 17-12-10 at 22:21.
Old 17-12-10, 22:22

The trailer is still available! $600 OBO!