MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 28-05-03, 23:48
Pops

Default Carmen

We don't have many pics of Keith as yet, but he's coming up soon so we'll try and get some pics whilst he's sleeping maybe Keith has not only promised that he is yours and Julia's humble and obedient servant he has promised that he is also mine I can assure you that he is really neither just ask Belinda. I know of another lady Euan's wife that could also help with this project. Is this enough Keith? Is it really going to be maple syrup on your eggs? : :
Old 30-05-03, 19:45
Vets_Dottir

Default Re: Carmen

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Hedges
We don't have many pics of Keith as yet, but he's coming up soon so we'll try and get some pics whilst he's sleeping maybe Keith has not only promised that he is yours and Julia's humble and obedient servant he has promised that he is also mine I can assure you that he is really neither just ask Belinda. I know of another lady Euan's wife that could also help with this project. Is this enough Keith? Is it really going to be maple syrup on your eggs? : :

Ah MAX... you are such a fine friend to us beautiful women and I'm sure your allegiance and efforts shall be justly rewarded. I trust you will be able to enlist the support and help we need in this little hunting spree for pictures of the "BEAST". Dam his hide, he WILL get HIS! I can hardly wait. I only wish "I" could do something other than YAP about it
Old 31-05-03, 04:03
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Fine friend of beautiful women!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets_Dottir
Ah MAX... you are such a fine friend to us beautiful women and I'm sure your allegiance and efforts shall be justly rewarded. I trust you will be able to enlist the support and help we need in this little hunting spree for pictures of the "BEAST". Dam his hide, he WILL get HIS! I can hardly wait. I only wish "I" could do something other than YAP about it
Max, what do you make of these Canadian women? I know you do go there sometimes... what does Kathy think of this?

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern
Old 31-05-03, 17:42
In Vino Veritas

Default Nostradamaus...

....predicted the next global conflict would be between the 2 great north powers and the great southern power. It was thought it would be Russia and the US against China. But that sneaky old codger and his vagueness ...its obvious he meant Canada and England against Australia...how could we all have been so blind?!!! First the subtle attack of Fosters and the not so subtle Vegemite offensive ( and trust me its REALLY offensive )...this could get worse before it gets better. Even if we had a hotline to Oz how would they communicate with Cretin in power " ca va 'ow r oo " and the return " ozzie ozzie ozzie oy oy oy" were doomed.
Old 01-06-03, 00:38
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Vegemite offensive?

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowtractor
"the not so subtle Vegemite offensive ( and trust me its REALLY offensive )"
I have evidence on tape of Jif eating a slice of toast with vegemite. His verdict: "Not bad..."
What greater endorsement could you get than that? Even the Empress tried it and managed to keep it down. In return I tried smearing everything in maple syrup which is definitely an acquired taste - just ask the Hedges clan.

To quote from the Vegemite jingle of so long ago... "We're happy little vegemites, as bright as bright can be, we all enjoy our vegemite for breakfast lunch and tea..."

Mmmmmm think I'll have some now....

42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Old 01-06-03, 01:04
Pops

Default setup

Hey Keith I think one of these beautiful women has set me up, Kathy has been on here( you shiould have known by the level of my typing skills): I have to be nice today cause it's her birthday, looking to buy her a Blitz.
:

About these Canadian women well I believe after a long cold winter and lack of sunlight that when spring finally comes they become very excited and the more sun rays they absorb well who knows
Max
Old 01-06-03, 02:02
Film maker, CMP addict

Default The perfect birthday present

...to warm any woman's heart!
Great idea, Max - do you have an automatic in pink with white vinyl seats, airconditioning, 6 stacker CD, power steering, electric front windows and satellite navigation?

42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Old 01-06-03, 11:00
Pops

Default the perfect birthday present

Keith

Thanks I've always wanted an M G ., the only thing is I would prefer a cream one. I just can't imagine driving along in the M G with the old one beside me with his grey hair and wrinkles if it's pink the cream would be a more likely colour:

Kathy