MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 07-01-15, 18:59

Default R.P. Hunnicutt books original cover art

My friend Uwe Feist did the cover art for most of these books. He has decided to sell the original paintings that were done to Hunnicutt's specifications for the covers. I'm helping sell these for a friend, without fee, so there's no middleman price markup. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll pass you on to the artist directly, or arrange everything with the artist for you.

A lot of military book enthusiasts know Uwe's work from the Squadron/Signals series as well as the books from Ryton and Feist Books, he specializes in German vehicles and was the one that acquired many vehicles in Europe for Jaques Littlefield. Here's a link to his website, these paintings will be posted there too before long. http://feistbooks.com/

The paintings are on "Crescent" illustration board, a heavy weight type of acid-free art board, approx 30" x 40". These are the one's he's selling and prices.......

Patton Tank - $4000 + shipping

Pershing Tank - $4000 + shipping

Sheridan - $4000 + shipping

Abrams - $4000 + shipping

Sherman - $5000 + shipping

Stuart - $5000 + shipping

If somebody were to want more than one of the paintings, there would be a price break. Shipping is from Bellingham Washington USA.

He's going to send me some photos of the actual paintings which I'll add to this thread, but in the mean time... here are the book covers they made from the paintings so you can see what the pictures look like. Also here's a painting he did of a F4 Phantom so you can see the kind of thing we're talking about.

Chuck Anderson

Last edited by Chuck Anderson; 08-01-15 at 16:01.
Old 07-01-15, 23:29
Blitzed

What an amazing artist, I love his work having many squadron/signal books in my collection. Good luck.