MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 23-06-09, 03:33
Mr. HUP

Default Aussie Twig Collector

An interesting video on a career in the Aussie forestry industry. The star of the show for me was the orange CMP seen 21 seconds into the video. The runner up is the chap loading the wood in the same scene..agile fellow, that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpR85ltJwrg&feature=fvw
Old 24-06-09, 00:55
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Wink CMP Manuals.....

For years I operated the Military Manuals site and had many satisfied customers...
I still occasionally have my old customers contact me for more manuals and I pas them on To Grant Bowker..long time Hammond Barn dweller..CMP owner -operator and all around good guy..
Grant is available for manuals at my old web site here..

http://www.dana-nield.com/d32/Defaul....com/d32/blair

Military Manuals by Mr. Manual has supplied Military Vehicle Enthusiasts, Collectors, Modelers, and History buffs with high quality reprints since 1994. We provide laser scanned, durable, high quality, spiral bound military and some civilian manuals from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. We offer a wide range of manuals from the gorgeous Willys MB to the legendary M135 deuce and a half. In addition, we specialize in American, Canadian, and Australian Military manuals. Please feel free to browse the listing for what interests you. If you are interested in purchasing a copy or to inquire about a manual drop us an email in the “contact” column. We will then reply to your email (usually within 24hrs) with a quote for both manual(s) and shipping. (Address is needed for a shipping quote please). We do try to combine shipping to save you some money.

Grant will be more than glad to provide the manuals service that is so crucial to our restoration needs and can be contacted through the site..

Old 24-06-09, 00:58
Mr. HUP

Default Twig Stacker Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Blair View Post
For years I operated the Military Manuals site and had many satisfied customers...
Does Grant have the manual for this variant????
Old 24-06-09, 07:22

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Blair View Post
Hmmmm does this mean you supplied CMP manuals to the owner of the orange CMP pictured about 21 seconds into the original video Alex?

Other then that your post on where to get manuals from now doesn't make much sense in relation to the first post of this thread!

"and on the 8th day he made trucks so that man, made on the 7th day, had shelter when woman threw him out for the night"
MrRoo says "TRUCKS ROOLE"
Old 24-06-09, 11:58
No1, Mk 2** (I'm back!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff View Post
Other then that your post on where to get manuals from now doesn't make much sense in relation to the first post of this thread!
Makes more sense than spam for cheap pharmaceuticals or russian mail order brides!