MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 30-05-04, 19:41
Commonwealth NOT Europe

Angry Guess who's an idiot!

I went down to the Overlord vehicle show at Horndean today, and guess what - I left my digital camera set on 'macro' so all the pictures were out of focus, so bad they've all been deleted. They included some pics of GWB which proved beyond any doubt that he was vertical and sober ! (although whether the CMP he was leaning against was in fact holding him upright is a matter of debate). He sounded ok, not slurred of speach, whilst being interviewed for a video (or was it Playboy?).

He assured me that he will be reading up on all posts here since his departure, and retribution will be heaped upon those who have treated his trip to 'the old country' as an excuse to misbehave. The 20mm Polsten he was sitting at at the time would appear to reinforce that warning!!!

A wasted youth is better by far than a wise and productive old age!! (Meatloaf)
Old 31-05-04, 00:50
Vets Dottir

Unhappy ah :(

"YOU IDIOT!" Ah ... what a drag about the camera. I'll bet lots of other people will have great photos they're willing and happy to share with you (and us )... Iknow it ain't the same as the ones you took, but it's the next best thing hey?

Regards the GWB bossy guy ... piddling in the wind he is!

Old 31-05-04, 04:52
In Vino Veritas

Default Re: Guess who's an idiot!

Quote:
They included some pics of GWB which proved beyond any doubt that he was vertical and sober !
Hmmm, sounds suspiciously like UFO evidence...'you've heard they're out there..but you've never actually seen any proof'
M38CDN 1952
Other stuff
Old 31-05-04, 09:35
Commonwealth NOT Europe

It ain't the truck pics that I'm annoyed about losing, among the pics of Geoff was one of him sitting on a Bofors with my son that I wanted to keep.
The problem was that with the sun on it, I couldn't use the LCD screen on the back of the camera which would have shown me the 'macro', and later on 'battery low' symbols. I had spare batteries with me, but didn't know that they were low.

Old 02-06-04, 08:41
Richard Notton

Default Re: Guess who's an idiot!

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCox
I went down to the Overlord vehicle show at Horndean today, and guess what - I left my digital camera set on 'macro' so all the pictures were out of focus, so bad they've all been deleted.
ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH, what a drongo! Can't rely on anyone today, the plague of the digital camera.
Quote:
They included some pics of GWB which proved beyond any doubt that he was vertical and sober ! (although whether the CMP he was leaning against was in fact holding him upright is a matter of debate). He sounded ok, not slurred of speach, whilst being interviewed for a video (or was it Playboy?).
Fooled you then, I know how much booze had already disappeared, starting with the two breakfast MUGS of wine.

Quote:
He assured me that he will be reading up on all posts here since his departure, and retribution will be heaped upon those who have treated his trip to 'the old country' as an excuse to misbehave. The 20mm Polsten he was sitting at at the time would appear to reinforce that warning!!!
Don't you worry about Ball-Spinny, we almost have him in check and my grubby English keyboard is causing him all manner of grief.

And Ballard's 20mm Polsten is well and truly officially castrated for ever by the officers of HMG, we have the paper bearing their signature on it.

R.
Old 02-06-04, 08:49
Commonwealth NOT Europe

Default Re: Re: Guess who's an idiot!

Quote:
And Ballard's 20mm Polsten is well and truly officially castrated for ever by the officers of HMG, we have the paper bearing their signature on it.
God - HMG isn't officially castrating now as well is it........all of us 'freedom fighters' had better watch out then !LOL