Old 09-07-04, 22:12
Vets Dottir

Default ken this ....

The lass were lookin' fer a Scot ... and I still be lookin'
Attached Images

Old 10-07-04, 20:55
Vets Dottir

Talking Looking Good!

I found this Old-timey Scottish hubby I were lookin' fer..... I swoon to meet this man O' me dreams ...
Attached Images

Old 11-07-04, 00:14
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Looking Good!

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
I found this Old-timey Scottish hubby I were lookin' fer..... I swoon to meet this man O' me dreams ...
Karmen;

I thought this was the 'Highland Gent' you had the 'HOTS' ! for.............
Attached Thumbnails
a.jpg  
Old 11-07-04, 00:30
Vets Dottir

Default Ohmygawd

Yer RIGHT! I thought he'd abandonned the like's O' me and went chasin' after another wee lassie? I'll put the Haggis on right now! And the white dress (gez,why don't they make PROPER "PLAID" Wedding Dresses? sigh )

My HERO ... me heart beats just fer the likes O' that particular SCOT. Me little wee self swoons with deeeeeelight to have found me one and only true love ... "C'mere big boy!... hear me ROAR!" (I'm talkin' to tha SCOT in the pic!)

Blissed Yappy
Old 11-07-04, 00:41
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Ohmygawd

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Yer RIGHT! I thought he'd abandonned the like's O' me and went chasin' after another wee lassie? I'll put the Haggis on right now! And the white dress (gez,why don't they make PROPER "PLAID" Wedding Dresses? sigh )

My HERO ... me heart beats just fer the likes O' that particular SCOT. Me little wee self swoons with deeeeeelight to have found me one and only true love ... "C'mere big boy!... hear me ROAR!" (I'm talkin' to tha SCOT in the pic!)

Blissed Yappy
Hmmm....., the 'Old Gent' claims that he was 'Baited' into a trap........something about you sending him the following photograph of yourself........and that's what brought him back to you................. ..........
Attached Thumbnails
carman switch 2a.jpg  
Old 11-07-04, 01:39
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Ohmygawd

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
Hmmm....., the 'Old Gent' claims that he was 'Baited' into a trap........something about you sending him the following photograph of yourself........and that's what brought him back to you................. ..........
And no wonder. look at the fine wee shapely legs that are perfect in a come-hither kilt.

He loves me.
He loves me.
He loves me.

This day, my friends, THIS wee lass is decorating and nesting, the perfect nest of a bunker for my own true love Scot and myself, as we speak. Khaki and Plaid decorative touches, with the scent of Haggis wafting from the toaster oven ... and a piper piping outside ... and an image of heaven for his Scottish eyes to bliss out on, myself.
sigh
Old 11-07-04, 02:14
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Re: Re: Ohmygawd

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
And no wonder. look at the fine wee shapely legs that are perfect in a come-hither kilt.

and a piper piping outside ... and an image of heaven for his Scottish eyes to bliss out on, myself.
sigh
SAY WHAT !!!!!!, Shapely Legs???........an image of heaven for his Scottish eyes to bliss out on, myself. : Oh Boy !!!!! ......Me thinks the paint fumes are getting to ya!!!!!

P.S. ......WANT TO BUY A STAINLESS STEEL FRYINGPAN?......FOR YOU MY U.N. FRIEND.....FIVE DOLLAR.... ..hehehe.........
Old 11-07-04, 03:05
Vets Dottir

Default Rrrrrrrrrroooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
Karmen;

I thought this was the 'Highland Gent' you had the 'HOTS' ! for.............
It IS.... it IS!
Attached Images