MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 04-06-04, 23:37
Vets Dottir

Default Winnipeg's Thunderous Skies

All day planes have been flying very LOW LOUD and DEEP! sounds directly above where I live ... skies are cloud covered as there's another form of thunder expected tonite . I wish the clouds would blow off so I could see the planes! Argh!

Winnipeg International Airport has the 10th Anniversary International Airshow happening this weekend. Whatever is flying above me is very deep and rumbly but I don't know what kind (kinds) of planes are here for the show.

Carman
Old 04-06-04, 23:55
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Winnipeg's Thunderous Skies

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Whatever is flying above me is very deep and rumbly
Are you sure it's not the man who lives upstairs having a GOOD F**T or passing wind .......
Old 05-06-04, 00:20
Vets Dottir

Default The big guy in the sky

Above me is the sky my friend so perhaps it's the big guy in the sky with digestion troubles. Someone fed him SPAM and VEGEMITE I'm sure

Old 05-06-04, 01:01
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: The big guy in the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Above me is the sky my friend so perhaps it's the big guy in the sky with digestion troubles. Someone fed him SPAM and VEGEMITE I'm sure

Oh.............that explains it................... , time for a
Old 05-06-04, 09:21
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Re: The big guy in the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D

Vegemite does many things, but flatulance is not one of them...
BTW had a good layer of it this morning on toast with slices of tomato. Wonderful! It also goes extremely well with peanut butter.

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern
Old 05-06-04, 09:36
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: The big guy in the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
Vegemite does many things, but flatulance is not one of them...
BTW had a good layer of it this morning on toast with slices of tomato. Wonderful! It also goes extremely well with peanut butter.
Ooooooooooooh..... Gross! Vegemite and PEANUT BUTTER? .....but then again, I DO love my peanut butter and "real" (as in NOT "Miracle Whip"..YUK) mayonaise sandwiches

Get some help!
Old 05-06-04, 09:44
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Re: Re: Re: The big guy in the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Ooooooooooooh..... Gross! Vegemite and PEANUT BUTTER? .....but then again, I DO love my peanut butter and "real" (as in NOT "Miracle Whip"..YUK) mayonaise sandwiches

Get some help!
And it has to be SUPER crunchy peanut butter too.
Add a slice of cheese and you have a complete, balanced, healthy meal, with all the necessary vitamins: Vitamin B, fat and salt.
Just what you need when going out for a happy day hunting CMPs.
You Canucks really should come here and try it one day - there are SO many CMPs here too.

42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Old 05-06-04, 10:07
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: The big guy in the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
You Canucks really should come here and try it one day - there are SO many CMPs here too.
Such a TEMPTOR you are Keefy I haven't been bit by the Pug Uglies bug yet ... but probably only because I can't buy one if I were to become addicted like all you compulsive-addicts in here

Yappy the Canuckette

Oh no... There was a young Yappy from Canuckette
Who went to Oz in a bucket
and when she got there
she said "Oh NOT FAIR,
You guys all smell like vegemite air
so .... ---- --!
I'm goin' back home to Canuckette!"

Old 05-06-04, 22:58
Film maker, CMP addict

Default You asked for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Oh no... There was a young Yappy from Canuckette
Who went to Oz in a bucket
and when she got there
she said "Oh NOT FAIR,
You guys all smell like vegemite air
so .... ---- --!
I'm goin' back home to Canuckette!"
"Young Yappy, she went to Australia
to sample our rare mammalia.
She tried Emu pate,
which caused such dismay,
she cried "Vegemite'll never-a-fail-yer!"

...and since that day she's eaten it inch-thick on everything.

42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Old 05-06-04, 23:35
RIP

Default Keefy-Just got an idea for Carmen!!

The way our Carmen come off on the thread,we shud take up some kind of donation to outfit her in a Canadian Woman's WASC WW2 uniform,then send her to the Chatsworth Gathering this month,where she can rouse the boys out of bed after their all-nite frolicking.What say you??Of course,she'd probably compete with Binnington-Wall for all the beer/wine supplies on Saturday nite.maybe through your influence,she could be taken up early on Sunday morning in a Harvard for early morning acrobatics??
Old 05-06-04, 23:56
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Re: Keefy-Just got an idea for Carmen!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Garry Shipton
The way our Carmen come off on the thread,we shud take up some kind of donation to outfit her in a Canadian Woman's WASC WW2 uniform,then send her to the Chatsworth Gathering this month,where she can rouse the boys out of bed after their all-nite frolicking.What say you??Of course,she'd probably compete with Binnington-Wall for all the beer/wine supplies on Saturday nite.maybe through your influence,she could be taken up early on Sunday morning in a Harvard for early morning acrobatics??
You mean a la Frau Farbissina?

source

I think the early morning aerobatics would be just the thing, although rather than a Harvard, a two seat version of an Extra may be more effective for egressing any remaining stomach toxins from the night before.

source

42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb

Last edited by Keith Webb; 06-06-04 at 00:03.
Old 06-06-04, 02:02
Vets Dottir

Default Hmmmm....

Garry ... will this Chatsworth Gathering happen to fall on a FRYDAY? I could really dig being decked out in a WW2 Uniform ...the idea somehow seems so ... fitting!
Old 06-06-04, 02:33
Vets Dottir

Default I beseech you....

Oh, my, gawd.
I BESEECH THEE,
I am open to receiving your immortal powers
To deal with these mere mortal .... men!
I await your reply.

PS: Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails
cs16.jpg  
Old 06-06-04, 02:52
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Oh, my, gawd.
I BESEECH THEE,
I await your reply.

THIS IS YOUR BELL OPERATOR, WE'RE SORRY, YOUR CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED HAS DIALED, PLEASE HANG-UP AND TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN..........BEEP.....THIS IS A RECORDING

hehehehe......
Old 06-06-04, 03:27
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
THIS IS YOUR BELL OPERATOR, WE'RE SORRY, YOUR CALL CANNOT BE COMPLETED HAS DIALED, PLEASE HANG-UP AND TRY YOUR CALL AGAIN..........BEEP.....THIS IS A RECORDING

hehehehe......

Dang dang dang... I KNEW that one day
someone would figure a way to mess with spiritual communications in order to capitalize even more
on praying.
:

Funny Mark-O ... you think your tiny little obstacles can actually stop me? I have other lines of communication open to my source of empowerment ... after all, I am woman, I am strong, I am an IN-BLOODY-VINCIBLE unstoppable force to reckon with.

Sunray very kindly TOLD YOU SO once ... yet you still don't heed his warnings born of wisdom through experience... that WISEST teacher of all.

YOU shall be TOAST!
Old 06-06-04, 03:35
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
[B] ... after all, I am woman, I am strong, I am an IN-BLOODY-VINCIBLE unstoppable force to reckon with.[B]
Now Carman, play nice, put SUNRAY down before you break him or something......... :

Attached Images

Old 06-06-04, 04:01
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Now Carman, play nice, put SUNRAY down before you break him or something......... :

Bad BAD choice of picture my friend! It only proves how women are SO powerful that they MUST hold mortal man up ..... nay, not as sacrifice, but as an appeal the great poowers above to make this man HEAL HEAL HEEL HEEL !!!!

Master R. ... in NO way are you included in this category. I, smart as I am, realize thee full extent of your powers. I respect true power only, YOU have TRUE power!

Old 06-06-04, 04:11
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Originally posted by V_D:

"I am woman, I am strong, I am an IN-BLOODY-VINCIBLE"

By the way, was'nt that the name of a Helen Reddy song...about a thousand years ago :

"Master R. ... in NO way are you included in this category. I, smart as I am, realize thee full extent of your powers. I respect true power only, YOU have"

Better watch what you say woman, Sunray isn't going to like that one when he returns.....

Bye, Bye.....
Old 06-06-04, 04:16
No1, Mk 2** (I'm back!)

Default Stop yapping ...

...and get back to work!!
Attached Images

Old 06-06-04, 04:33
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Better watch what you say woman, Sunray isn't going to like that one when he returns.....

Bye, Bye.....
Ah ... silly you Sunray is rather powerless at the moment and when he returns then I shall recognize and respect the full force of his powers once again. (and besides, the Sunray heels to NO one! and besides, should I be banned, I need the rest anyways and you will ALL miss me and beg for my reinstatement in the MLU! BEG!

Hark... oh HARK ... what's this I hear,
this , "echo" in the background? like TVI? A voice perhaps...saying... "Get back to work?"

Pardon eh moi? :

Old 06-06-04, 04:53
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Ah ... silly you Sunray is rather powerless at the moment and when he returns then I shall recognize and respect the full force of his powers once again. (and besides, the Sunray heels to NO one! and besides, should I be banned, I need the rest anyways and you will ALL miss me and beg for my reinstatement in the MLU! BEG!

Hark... oh HARK ... what's this I hear,
this , "echo" in the background? like TVI? A voice perhaps...saying... "Get back to work?"

Pardon eh moi? :

Oh Boy : ...I'm going for a or two....
Old 06-06-04, 04:59
Vets Dottir

Talking

Oh KEEEEEEFY and SUNRAY .... I found a photo on my hard-drive of Master Cut-n-Paste his-self. Temptation is just a left mouse-click away. Is it NOT time to EQUALIZE? After all, he has had SUCH fun with The Sunray, Keefy, and Yappy ... much much TOO unbalanced if you ask me ... shall I EQUALIZE??????? Master Cut-n-Paste? Comments?

I LOVE POWER and PAYBACK!

Yappy
Old 06-06-04, 10:47
Richard Notton

Default Re: Stop yapping ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Smith
...and get back to work!!
Just sixteen little jobs. . . . . . . . . . . . .

R.
SH.SC
Old 06-06-04, 11:30
Richard Notton

Quote:

"Master R. ... in NO way are you included in this category. I, smart as I am, realize thee full extent of your powers. I respect true power only, YOU have"

Verily I commend you to cast aside mistruths and false tongues, be most assured the magic of invisibility by the invocation of the Great Key of Delete has not been usurped by cunning or trickery, nay, the Great Vizir of Ball-Spinning has entrusted and enjoined the land of Albion through the Clerk of Signals in the Heath that is Shirrell to keep safe and demurely apply its awsome powers through the portal of Mozilla and the fearsome but dormant edifice of Control Panel that lies therein. Accountability may come with a swift and awful reckoning on the time that the Great Vizir returns again from His sojurn in the far flung lands beyond the Channel of Albion.

Pray do not cause the enscribed words herein to have the Great Vizir draw in such breath on considering them that the poor and humble office of the Clerk is so overwhelmed that the walls tumble inwards under the irrestible strain of the abhorrent vacuum so created.

R.
SH.SC
Doorman.
Old 06-06-04, 12:09
Vets Dottir

Talking Yeah?

:

Old 06-06-04, 13:47
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by FV623
Pray do not cause the enscribed words herein to have the Great Vizir draw in such breath on considering them that the poor and humble office of the Clerk is so overwhelmed that the walls tumble inwards under the irrestible strain of the abhorrent vacuum so created.
OH GREAT KEEPER OF THE KEY, if thee Great Vizir does doth maketh the walls tumble inward upon his return, would not that then, CRUSH AND DESTROY the BEER and WINE that he left behind for his Grand Return, or do you doth foresee this terrible event occurring after said vassels are sucked dry and dis-carded, by which time, hopefully, the walls will only shake a bit, but the Great Vizier may appear to turn all number of shades of red through purple.....

Cheers
Old 06-06-04, 14:56
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Beer Scenes....

Not too sure that this isn't a MLU'r..
http://www.funnyclicks.com/FCpics1/beer.jpg
Am Positive this is a Bog shot of a MLU'er...http://www.funnyclicks.com/funny%20pictures%201/434.jpg
An was sure this one was seen as crew on one of the Carriers in Ottawa on yesterday ....
http://www.funnyclicks.com/funny%20p...s%201/army.jpg
And was sure that this was MIss Yappy parking in Winterpeg at the D-Day ceremonies...
http://www.funnyclicks.com/picturesa/badparking.JPG
And am sure Jiff may feel like applying this cure to self tomorrow morning because it dosen't hurt as much as the head he has without the cure..
http://www.funnyclicks.com/pictures009/iron_face.jpg
And have an exclusive shot of miss Yappy in her other state...
http://www.funnyclicks.com/piks1/cards-cat.jpg
Or is this her,...???
Shape shifter that she is ...who knows...???
http://www.funnyclicks.com/picturesD/mouth_eyes.jpg
Old 06-06-04, 18:57
Richard Notton

Default Re: Beer Scenes....

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex Blair
http://www.funnyclicks.com/funny%20p...s%201/army.jpg
Hmmmmm, excellent Bristols.

R.
SH.SC.
Old 06-06-04, 19:18
Richard Notton

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
OH GREAT KEEPER OF THE KEY, if thee Great Vizir does doth maketh the walls tumble inward upon his return, would not that then, CRUSH AND DESTROY the BEER and WINE that he left behind for his Grand Return, or do you doth foresee this terrible event occurring after said vassels are sucked dry and dis-carded, by which time, hopefully, the walls will only shake a bit, but the Great Vizier may appear to turn all number of shades of red through purple.....
Indeed, it is our plan and hope that the Great Vizier will surely imbibe the stock of refreshment on regaining the place of the Signals Office, we doth place our trust in that the application of the hoard so carefully stored together with the employment of the severe potion inaptly named Wisers may perchance effect a demeanour of calm and well-being before the efforts of the gathered people herein are considered. By this means we may both endear Him to the ribaldry so recorded in this place and further make limit to the extent of the fearsome disaster that may otherwise befall the Signals Office whilst the Great Vizier remains but semi-potent owing to the powerful potions administered.

R.
SH.SC.
Old 06-06-04, 21:49
RIP

Default Re: I beseech you....

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Oh, my, gawd.
I BESEECH THEE,
I await your reply.

Actually,Tony's picture of the woman mechanic on the CMP won't cut it for Carmen,even though it's a good one Tony.The photo of Carmen with her arms open,looking at the sky was taken while she was trying to look through the clouds at the loud airplane noises over Winterpeg yesterday!Is there one of her on her knees,praying to God,asking him to let her see the airplanes??