MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 03-05-13, 15:21
Brian Asbury

Default WW2 cooking Outfit

I have very nice WW2 American Cooking Outfit, Small Detachment, new in original crate with all the accessories including a complete cutlery roll and cutlery bag: ladle, knives, dipper,spoon etc. It is about 18" x 28" and can sit on a table. It has chimney pipes, fuel gravity feed system and a bag with spare parts and wrenches. Burns either gas, diesel or kerosene. There are large nesting aluminum pots and a griddle. This 1944 dated unit is made by Melaun Industries but commonly they are known as a Chrysler Air-Temp unit. Local pick-up preferred: 126lb. crated. A great item for re-enactors or club events. .... Brian

Last edited by BCA; 07-05-13 at 19:23. Reason: spelling
Old 03-05-13, 20:43

Default interested

If you don't get a local pick up on this Brian send me an email if you want to consider shipping it.
Old 04-05-13, 01:13
Brian Asbury

Default Stove

Hi Harry, PM me your email address and I'll send you some nice photos. Maybe it can ship by mail in 2 pieces. And Stuart, nice training film on YouTube - looks like it was filmed on a Gilligan's Island Hollywood backlot. ... Brian
Old 04-05-13, 15:53
carrier mech

Neat video, but I suspect that any officer that would make his guys manpack that monstrosity into the forest would want to be wearing a body armour plate on his back.

That would be the film that you would show your men if they whined about having to carry the mountain stoves.

And how about that menu......potatoes and sauerkraut......mmmmmm. Where do I sign up?

Good stove though if you have a section of men and a truck. I had one of these in the past. Thanks for the video link Stuart.