MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-12-16, 23:08

Default Repro winter AFV Crew Coveralls aka "Pixie or Zoot Suit"

Finally!!
Attached is an announcement and the Word document to use to order yourself a repro winter Crewsuit known as the "Pixie Suit".

Well, I would if I could attach a Word.doc. Hanno! Help!! In the meantime, email me and I will send you the word doc.

I have had three test suits sent from the maker in Pakistan for inspection, and this one measures up!

IMPORTANT!!!!!! YOU MUST PLACE ORDER By March 1st!!
these suits are a small production run and the maker is buying the fabric in bulk that he used for the sample in the pictures.

Call up the form in the Group Files called "Oversuit.Doc". Look at the size chart and see what works for you. If you see something close, but need tailoring, that can be done for a $30 fee. Or you can have one made to your own measurements. Print the form, fill it in and convert to a .PDF, or take a picture on your phone and send to World Wing1.

Delivery in about 60 days. Price depends on size. Starts with US$ 210.00 for a SIze 1 and up to US$ 280 for a Size 8. Plus DHL shipping cost. See the ordering file for details.

You might want to think about when you will wear it - and what you plan to wear under it. Spring and fall with just a shirt and trousers, or mid winter over BD and longjohn and such. I got mine to fit over my BD loosely so I can deal with FIG.

Pixie1.jpg pixie2.jpg

pixie3.jpg pixie4.jpg