MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 14-07-04, 14:57
Dog Robber

Default Hanno/David/Nuyt/Cliff/Stellan

Good News, I think:

After screwing around with this project since April, I think I have the solution in hand for my new computer station in my basement/cellar. I should receive by Friday a new Router that will enable me to link up with my high Speed DSL service at that location.

As I have stated several times earlier, when I got back into this research project I had to import my references from the cellar upstairs to my "home office" which is not at all set up for the volume of stuff I have to refer to when doing this sort of thing and the desk area does not allow me to have a good printer, scanner and all that stuff in one space. This has left me with piles of files on the desk, the floor and in boxes around the desk which is very inefficient.

In the cellar, I have all kinds of room, I am using a former work bench for all the peripheral equipment, and all of my file cabinets and bookcases are right to hand and fairly well organized.

So now, if everything works together, I will have a new PC with tons of extra memory, a new flat screen monitor, a new scanner and a not too old laser printer from my business. I even salvaged a Bose sound system that came with an earlier business PC so I will have "tunes" as well.

In theory this will allow me to access all the loose photos of which I have rather a lot, most unpublished, the books, most of which are long out of print and other goodies such as catalogs etc. and be able to scan them and get them into play here.

Playing catch-up as I was out of town for 10 days, David, all the miniatures arrived both from UK and Canada. I will send the catalog to our Corporate offices today. There was quite a lot of interest based on my verbal descriptions from other HobbyTown owners. Stellan, in my photo/catalog collection is a hell of a lot of Swedish stuff, prewar/WWII/postwar. I worked for both Volvo and SAAB-Scania for 25 years and had access to both companies corporate archives. I also lived in the Goteborg area for 2 years.
Are you interested in Volvo/Scania stuff? Hanno: I have discovered quite a lot of photos and articles on the C15TA armoured cars in use in many countries. Is this of continuing interest to you?

Got to run for now as I am way behind the paperwork at the store. I am trying to get caught up so I can take an extra day off at the end of the week to get everything hooked up and running.

Wish me luck

Bill
Old 14-07-04, 15:06
former Resident Historian

Default Great news

Hope you had a good convention. Great news that the items arrived ok!
Old 14-07-04, 15:07
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Bill

I have been running a Linksys 4-port router here at home for two years now. It allows a great firewalled connection to three separate machines, allowing each simultaneous DSL access to each plus file-sharing and a network printer. Hell, after this, I'd run one on just one machine!

Set yours up as per the book, then use the services at http://www.grc.com (free) to prove network integrity. It works, and it's safe.

PS: If Hanno doesn't want the C15TA info, I sure do... ... but I'll let Hanno decide... only one of us needs it, as we share, and he's been more industrious in this than I of late...
Old 14-07-04, 15:40
RIP

Default Good news

Welcome back from Nebraska!

So You lived in Göteborg! 25 yrs for Volvo & Scania. Small world. Then You of course know what those companies did during WW 2.

Volvo: Tank Stridsvagn m/42, APC KP-bil m/42, AC Pansarbil m/40 etc. Scania: Stridsvagn m/42, KP-bil m/42 etc.

So I am interested in pictures of Volvo VLT m/42, Volvo VKP m/42 and Scania VKS m/42 aswell as radio car Volvo m/43 and - of course - the Volvo halftrack Arty tractor m/43.

But there is no hurry at all!

Best wishes,

Stellan
Old 14-07-04, 15:43
MLU Administrator

Default Re: Hanno/David/Nuyt/Cliff/Stellan

Bill, good to hear you have set up high-speed internet access! I too have my ADSL modem set up and running, albeit not yet in the wireless mode.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Murray
In theory this will allow me to access all the loose photos of which I have rather a lot, most unpublished, the books, most of which are long out of print and other goodies such as catalogs etc. and be able to scan them and get them into play here.
I'm sure Hanno/David/Nuyt/Cliff/Stellan will be drooling over it, but I'd like to point out the fact that we will be using a lot of server space. Nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that Geoff is paying the bills. So, I'm asking you (not on Geoff's behalf ) to consider making a donation towards Keeping Maple Leaf Up! if you plan on continuing to "soil" this great forum with non-CMP stuff.

Quote:
Hanno: I have discovered quite a lot of photos and articles on the C15TA armoured cars in use in many countries. Is this of continuing interest to you?
It most certainly is - please consider to e-mail me any pictures instead of posting them here (in view of the above), and I'll make sure they will be published on the internet.

Oh, and good luck!
Hanno
Old 14-07-04, 18:05

Default $$$$

I am only too happy to send some money as a contribution. Can I just check the mailing address please?

Geoff Winnington-Ball
Maple Leaf Up
P.O. Box 8056,
1225 Wonderland Rd N,
London, Ontario
Canada N6G 2V9

????

I assume you must live not very far from the GM locomotive plant?
Old 15-07-04, 02:00
Dog Robber

Default It was not me!!!!!!!

Well, gentlemen, for starters I got a message that the site band width was exceeded for about 1.5 hours while trying to get on tonight. I have been a really good boy and have not posted any pictures for a couple of weeks. Must be some other cheeky types.

Let me start the serious part by saying that I know little to nothing about the mechanics of running/owning a web site. I assumed the site could absorb whatever the owner/members wanted to post was included in some "base cost" much like what I have with my ISP (AOL). I pay a monthly fee and I can post whatever I wish be it text or photos or streaming video.

Obviously, I am totally wrong and I apologize to GWB for any problems I may have caused (in the past, not this month) for not understanding how much bandwidth a site owner gets for "X" amount of money.

As I am given to understand that text is not that band width critical I will try to respond to some of the answers to my original posting.

1: I think I have posted 3-4 times asking GWB's opinion on whether or not we should proceed to work around the fringes of CMP and other Canadian sourced vehicles on this forum. I think I have been pretty honest personally in saying that I am interested in any American/Canadian origin vehicles whether sourced from those countries or locally assembled or whatever as that is my own personal field of interest. In other words, if it was in any way associated with the then current American/Canadian automotive industry I would like to see it, hear about it etc.

2: All of you know how sadly deficient I am in knowledge of how computers and software operate and I can only say that I continue to learn the best I can. Having said that, I think I have a lot to contribute as I have been involved in the research side of
military soft skin vehicles since around 1966 and became very good friends with the folk who started the spreading of information about the subject. Sadly, many of those friends are now gone but I still have a lot of original materiel that we shared now some 35 or so years ago up until about 12 years ago.

3: Regarding the band width problem, I hope to be able to share a lot of stuff I have collected over the past 35 years but not at the expense of crashing this site. At the same time, I am concerned that if I cannot post photos etc. on the site I will, for lack of a better explanation, lose the interest of other enthusiasts. What drives me in part to continue to post on this site is that I get access to a lot of otherwise not obtainable data and photos which in turn motivates me to post yet more photos to continue the, well, posting of yet more photos.

4. I have been told that I can set up a sort of photo gallery on some sort of off site location and I can then "refer" posters here to that gallery. If this is a viable alternative, someone please help me to do that.

5. To the responses of today:

David: Well the prices of the miniatures were a bit of a shock but the unpainted ones may do well. I had my on site staff review them and they were positive but saying that the unpainted figures had a better chance. Sad to say, rather a lot of the stuff from Canada was damaged.

GWB: Thanks for the tips. I will email you regarding support for the site.

Hanno: Your points were well taken as stated above. If you have some ideas as to how to host a photo site, please let me know more details.

Stellan: As my keyboard does not support the Swedish language I will not attempt to answer you in that language..
Suffice to say that I am fluent in all of the Nordic languages at least in terms of reading them and probably 80% in speaking them. Just to make you a bit jealous "{Groena Oergon} sorry, Green Eyes" somewhere in the wilds of Connecticut (USA) I have stored a Sugga from 1954. When I get my scanner going, I will email you some photos when I took my family down into the Baja
Peninsula in Mexico when I used the Sugga as a chase vehicle for our Volvo Baja Buggy which we sponsored in in 1972 and 1973.

As to the various Volvo/Scania vehicles you mentioned, I will do my best to scan and send images to you. This is perhaps a subject that should be dealt with outside of the CMP vehicles.

Let me close this particular post with the observation that of the more or less 100 message boards I belong to (subscribe to, what do we really do ?] this is the best in terms of the level of pure hard facts information. I cannot really tell all of you how much I enjoy the exchanges of info/pics/general friendship that I find here.

Tea time, and I do not mean tea. Scotch Whiskey is an aquired taste my American friends tell me and I got the taste when I lived in South America. Stellan will be very jealous, perhaps Nuyt and Hanno but I can buy a half gallon of pretty good Scotch here for about $US18. While on the subject, I am also a smoker and I have a deal with one of our local convenience stores/gas stations where I buy premium Camel Wide Gauge cigs for about $2.20 per pack or $22.00 per carton.

On the other hand, I have to pay for all of my medical care, have a lousy pension scheme and no state mandated annual holiday
Why I brought that subject up I am not sure. Perhaps because I have already had 2 of those marvelous Scottish Elixir drinks.
Cheers Bill
Old 15-07-04, 02:18

Default Re: Bandwidth

While I thank Hanno for continuing to push his support theme, I have to admit THIS "bandwidth error" was MY responsibility.

I simply never realized how popular this site was getting as quickly as it has, and had artificial server limits set too low.

Basically, through 14 days this month, we've used more bandwidth than we did through ALL of June, and one and a half times more than through May. I begrudge you all none of it, for this has grown well beyond my wildest expectations, and it pleases me no end! MLU more or less pays its own way courtesy of other rented web space, but I appreciate it any time anyone wishes to contribute; at our current rate of growth, I shall have to buy a larger hosting package by the end of this year, but at present, I have more than enough space and bandwidth. As I said, this one was MY fault.

Thank YOU, all, for this success. I'm simply proud to be at the middle of it all.

Carry on as per before. This really belongs to ALL of us.

Cheers,

Geoff

Old 15-07-04, 02:37

Sorry folk and thank you Hanno for pointing this out to me. I too had no idea that by posting pics all the time it would cause band width problems. I know I do not own my own real CMP but only have the models so I will limit the amount of model pics I put up from now on.

I would be more then happy to supply my e-mail/ snail mail addresses to anyone good enough to send me reference pics of the real thing as I would love to get enough pics etc to do a CMP based armored car one day in 1/35.

I try and help out with answers were I can and just love reading the data that a lot of you folk put up.

Geoff thanks for the forum, I for one really do appreciate it and if I can help anyone out, you just have to ask.

Thanks
Cliff
Old 15-07-04, 04:29
Dog Robber

After having partaken (Scottish I think) of 4 drams of the Scottish Elixer, I PMd GWB requesting that he give me/us some guidance as to the bandwidth situation.

Have not received a reply as of yet, it is late here in NA, but I get the feeling he is game to explore as much of the Canadian/American vehicle contribution during the 1939/1945 conflict as is reasonable and further that he is interested in any offshoots of those vehicles both pre conflict and post conflict ie up through the final phasing out of WWII Canadian/American origin vehicles.

Gadzooks, that could take us up to as late as the 1970's in the case of, for example, Spain, Sweden, Norway and a lot of other recipients of the MAP programs that existed after 1945.

Got to buy yet another computer to hold all of this stuff.

Bill
Old 15-07-04, 11:38

Default Deletion of photos

I am only too happy and indeed suggest that I can delete photos that are contained in old postings that have long since fulfilled their use?

ChevyTalk is another site that has expanded like a balloon and outgrown successive increases in bandwith and storage capacity. I guess when you have a brilliant and successful site that capacity will always become a problem.

Let me know please if $ donations can assist.
Old 15-07-04, 11:40

Default Website hosting

Bill, can offer my own site, through British Telecom, that has virtually zilch used and can provide 100 MB of photos in galleries.
I could therefore host some photos etc. I am just upgrading from 512KB/second to 1MB/second, and that enables a doubling of GBtage per month to 30GB! Does that help?

Last edited by David_Hayward (RIP); 15-07-04 at 12:27.
Old 15-07-04, 12:35
Overvalwagen-o-logist

Default exploding website

Gentlemen,

Well, me too, I feel a bit responsible for having posted several non-CMP (though often related) subjects and pictures.

But I think the website will grow inevitably given time and the more than 500 members now on board.

How to solve the problem of size?

1- I do not think hosting pictures on other sites would be an option: too complicated, it would scatter the material. Best would be to keep it all on one site.

2- If financing is indeed a problem let me suggest some options:

a- sponsoring: see for example the MissingLinx modelling site that has grown inmensely is sponsored now by Osprey Publishing. Though sponsoring might endanger MLU's independence, it can be organised if well done.

b- some sort of premium membership for a group of heavy posters (I would be willing to pay some sort of contribution) that would give the right to unlimited posting of pictures; normal members would have a limited right (or none at all) to post pictures. This would erode MLU's open character a bit, but not to much.

c- a special board inside MLU for, say, "vehicles of other allies", or "Dutch and Dutch East Indies vehicles" or anything, where a number of use would facilitate that board (afai am concerned also financially).

This site is excellent with high scientific and research standards.
We should do our best to make sure it has a strong future
(I think it already has a bright future anyway with these two moderators).
Just some thoughts.
If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know.
Nuyt:
Old 15-07-04, 13:08

Default I agree with Nuyt

I think MLU has naturally transmogrified, and therefore it would be a classic opprtunity to establish another forum as Nuyt suggests. I therefore deliver a speech concurring with My Honourable Friend as they say in Court.
Old 15-07-04, 13:50
MLU Administrator

Guys, thanks for all your comments and suggestions. In my view, it's really simple, and we should keep it this way: the site and forum are owned by Geoff and he maintains and pays for it all. It is up to him to allow for certain subjects to be discussed and then kept on this forum or delete them. Many internet forums refresh every now and then, deleting older threads. Mind you, setting up member administrations and/or site sponsorships are very time consuming.

So, there are a few things we as members can do to keep Geoff's costs down and not burden him with all sorts of well-meant suggestions:
  • Be consice, use quoting sparingly.
  • Do not copy pictures and/or large amounts of text, if they can be found elsewhere on the internet. Make a link and only copy bits of text relevant to the discussion.
  • Only attach pictures if really needed and size them down as much as possible. Set up your own web site or picture hosting account and insert a link to the full-size pictures.
  • If you like this site and forum, consider making a contribution towards Keeping Maple Leaf Up! I make contributions irregularly, for example when a magazine re-subscription comes up and I realise this forum is worth more to me than that magazine (which should be really paying for itself with the large amount of adverts).
And Geoff, please make sure to call for help if it all gets out of hand.

HTH,
Hanno
Old 15-07-04, 14:18
Overvalwagen-o-logist

Default done that

Ok Hanno, I'll keep that in mind.

So my next step would be to create a website (actually I should have an adress already through my provider) and set up some pages with thumbnail pics of pre-1942 KNIL vehicles. Was planning to do that anyway.
Instead of downloading pics from my harddisk when posting, I can link them.
Do you know a good (online) source for guidelines to making a simple website?
Quote:
If you like this site and forum, consider making a contribution towards Keeping Maple Leaf Up!
Done that!

Nuyt
Old 15-07-04, 14:46

Default Examples

Here are two websites of mine:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/chevytalk/GMhistory
http://www.btinternet.com/~gmhistorian/

Plus another I created:
http://www.battlezone.org.uk

but note the latter is not advertising!

Though I have to say that to set up a forum seems to be an immense amount of work. Can we not expand MLU? Oh! The answer to linking is that the image is posted on a website, and then instead of inserting the image address in 'IMG' above, the address is simply typed in. Example: http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/chevytalk/c60x.jpg
Same applies to the links above.
Old 15-07-04, 15:05
Dog Robber

Default Funny thing happened this morning

Normally, the sun rises at about 0600 in my part of the world in July. Today, there was this great redness in the sky at about 0400 and.....it came from the North.

I couldn't figure it out until I got on the site this morning and realized it was coming from Canada and more specifically from our beloved SunRay.

He was so embarrased by all of the praise heaped upon him last night and this morning that the redness in his face lit up the Northern sky. Well, maybe helped by a sip or two of his favorite beverage.

I have to run to the shop now but will return this evening to add my comments and possible solutions to the rest of the small band of miscreants postings. We will come up with a workable solution I am sure and as a bonus, Stellan and I will finally learn how to make our damned computers work properly

Oh, by the way, the router arrived today so I may be able to debut my new setup.
Cheers
Bill
Old 15-07-04, 15:38

Default Re: Bandwidth

As I wrote to Mr. Murray last night, what I'm trying to do right now is identify where most of the bandwidth is being used, and project future requirements. I do NOT want to limit postings or topics -- the variation here has made MLU what it is. Accordingly, we've become immensely popular...

I agree that pics should continue to be posted here, for reference. They're an invaluable tool. There's already a size restriction on pictures, although I think I'll reduce that a bit (smaller pics = less transfer rate). I'll let you know the details in a TAC HQ post, shortly. In the meantime, try to keep pics to at least 600 pixels width and perhaps 80 kb in size; any basic graphics program can do that for you. If you don't have the capability and can't find someone to help you, email the pic to Hanno or me and ask us to do it for you... better you try it yourself, though, to maintain the spontaneity of your interactions here as well as develop your computer skills...

I'll reiterate part of what Hanno said; if you're linking to a pic elsewhere on the net, post the link rather than import the pic. Secondly, when you are quoting a post with a pic in it, manually delete the reference to the pic in the quote part; there's no point in posting the pic twice (or more!), as it's already just above for anyone to see.

For those of you who are not internet-savvy, every word and every picture on every page is downloaded to one's computer everytime one views the page. That means that if there's x-amount of text in kilobytes and x-number of pictures (measured in considerably more kilobytes), those kilobytes are transferred from our server every time someone looks at that page. And it's not just our members... note the huge number of lurkers we get!

That's what "bandwidth" means.

There are other qualifiers as well, of course. Unlike some other software types, our interactions here are stored in a database on the server, which naturally grows in size with every post. Example: my April backup was approximately 100,000 kb - this is just a raw SQL data file - the backup I did Monday was 150,000 kb! In other words, we've grown by 50% in three months, and that's just the raw data from our database!

This is what constitutes are "archive", and it's invaluable really, not just for research, but to set and maintain the character of this community. I will only delete posts on a very rare basis, as even some of what some might call 'nonsense' has its own place here, as in any 'family'.

MLU will continue to flourish and grow, at a rate dependent upon its usefullness to its membership. That is the true test of any publication in any medium, anywhere. I shall never sink to the level of attaching advertisements, so no worries there; at this point I'm not even thinking about sponsorship either. We can do this ourselves. And, no, I'm not thinking of splitting this off into another forum - I like our community the way it is.

As I said, we're OK for now, so not a problem. Whatever support you DO lend is greatly appreciated of course, but rest assured MLU is not in danger of failing without it, and I'm certainly not going to whinge about all of this (I'm just happy to be its sponsor)! If it ever comes close to that, you'll be the first to know.

Thanks, all, for your continued support. You ARE what makes this what it is, to the benefit of all of us. I will post future developments in the TAC HQ Forum, as I decipher statistics and postulate future requirements.

Here's to many more years of good companionship!

David: yes, that is my mailing address, for any related MLU matters.

Nuyt: Thank you.

Geoff
Old 15-07-04, 16:49
MLU Administrator

Default one more

Quote:
Originally posted by Hanno Spoelstra
So, there are a few things we as members can do
There's one I forgot:
  • Clean up your private messaging (PM) mailboxes. I know some of us use the pm-functionality almost exclusively, which is fine, but make sure to delete some of your older messages.
Hanno (guilty of the above )
Old 15-07-04, 17:23

Default Re: one more

Quote:
There's one I forgot:
  • Clean up your private messaging (PM) mailboxes. I know some of us use the pm-functionality almost exclusively, which is fine, but make sure to delete some of your older messages.
Hanno (guilty of the above )
I never thought of that...

Geoff, who's probably guiltier than most...
Old 15-07-04, 18:03

Default Bill I have e mailed you direct

...so hope that the messages got through all right.

Geoff, hope that the donation to be made helps.
Old 15-07-04, 20:54

I too will go through my pics (there is only anout 5000 and downsize a copy to 600pixels wide. I may be only a modeler at this time in life but this site and the people in it are an invaluable pool of knowledge and I enjoy sharing it.

Thanks all
Cliff
Old 16-07-04, 09:30
RIP

Default My KNIL pictures

I am loading down KNIL documents and pictures to groups.msn.com/rekrytpictures

Stellan

20th JULY: MOVED TO YAHOO = See later post.

Stellan

Last edited by Stellan Bojerud (RIP); 20-07-04 at 13:52.
Old 16-07-04, 09:40
MLU Administrator

Default Re: My KNIL pictures

Quote:
Originally posted by Stellan Bojerud
I am loading down KNIL documents and pictures to groups.msn.com/rekrytpictures
Great Stellan, but I'd make sure you can link pictures from there.

Let's try:

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgA2A0MWwzVh5rR7kEcDIGMQjbbu3QhCgWDlJ6AoBy3z9M98h NNtcR3HKBQfnkCUPaZ8!42aOeBETMdFPkwrtEiJ5TxXKId859S UkCpFJ8*p6bDtVI1dwQ/Scan10028.JPG?dc=4675480783534412354[/IMG]

Nope - again:

[IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgA2A0MWwzVh5rR7kEcDIGMQjbbu3QhCgWDlJ6AoBy3z9M98h NNtcR3HKBQfnkCUPaZ8!42aOeBETMdFPkwrtEiJ5TxXKId859S UkCpFJ8*p6bDtVI1dwQ/Scan10028.JPG?dc=4675480783534412354.jpg[/IMG]

Doesnt look like you can link pictures from the MSN site - not surprisingly as it's owned by Microsoft.

Who knows photo sites to where one can link freely?

Thanks,
Hanno
Old 16-07-04, 09:48
In Vino Veritas

Default Picture resizing

I downloaded a freeware version of 'Image Thumbnailer and Converter' program at http://www.softdd.com/thumbnailer/index.htm
It is REALLY easy and convenient to do pics. It can also resize and convert picture formats from bitmaps to Jpegs for instance. Really handy, enough so that the 25us dollars to have the program would be worth it for large scale conversions
M38CDN 1952
Other stuff
Old 16-07-04, 12:29
MLU Administrator

Default Re: one more

Quote:
Clean up your private messaging (PM) mailboxes.
There, I've started cleaning up my mailbox and disabled the PM functionality as I can be reached by e-mail.

H.
Old 16-07-04, 14:49

Default Re: Re: one more

Quote:
There, I've started cleaning up my mailbox and disabled the PM functionality as I can be reached by e-mail.
Screw that, Mr. Spoelstra! I find the tool much too valuable... besides, it's all text, no pics.

And think about it for a minute -- old messages do NOT take up bandwidth, only disk space, which isn't an issue here. Ergo, the only bandwidth used is in the transmission of NEW messages, and as those are text-only, the cost to us is minimal.

Our bandwidth is used in three primary ways, in order (I can identify these by page-traffic and file identification):

(1) Viewing threads... regulars here tend to look at threads they're interested in, and ignore older ones which have slipped to the bottom of the listing. Lurkers tend to be much more active as they go through everything.

(2) Embedded images in those threads. Say no more, for they are an integral part of this community.

(3) FTP & POP mail. These are mine. I download backups now twice a week to ensure forum integrity if we ever go down again. The POP mail is also mine, although at present I can't track just what percentage. Most is text, but it's all related to MLU in the sense that it is the owner's identification. Together, these make up only a small proportion of bandwidth used.

I repeat, I find PMing far too much of a valuable tool within our community-at-large, and as such am loathe to encourage any restriction on use, voluntary or not. SUNRAY therefore instructs you to turn yours back on again...

Carry on, sir!
Old 16-07-04, 15:08
MLU Administrator

Default Re: PMing

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
I repeat, I find PMing far too much of a valuable tool within our community-at-large, and as such am loathe to encourage any restriction on use, voluntary or not. SUNRAY therefore instructs you to turn yours back on again...
Yes sir, immediately, sir!

What about making some remarks about the use bandwidth and how our members can reduce it's usage in the "Forum Read-Me"? I'm sure not all of them read a thread that is titled "Hanno/David/Nuyt/Cliff/Stellan"...

Hanno
"Sunray Europe"
Old 16-07-04, 15:16

Default Re: Re: PMing

Quote:
What about making some remarks about the use bandwidth and how our members can reduce it's usage in the "Forum Read-Me"? I'm sure not all of them read a thread that is titled "Hanno/David/Nuyt/Cliff/Stellan"...
Good point, consider it done. Thanks, have a kratje of Heineken on me...