MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 12-03-12, 19:24
Allan Cameron

Default Show your vehicles/help a charity!

Hey guys!
On May 19th,2012 I am having a silent auction here in Sylvan Lake,AB. It's going to be a big day with Veterans,live radio(hopefully)and lots of silent auction items as well as other attractions to get people to the venue.I have spoken with a few local military vehicle collectors and it sounds like I will have at least a few vehicles at the function. I'm trying to raise funds to keep my non profit charity Veterans Voices of Canada going full steam ahead. You fellas would not believe the number of requests I receive on a monthly basis to travel and interview/document Veterans from other areas and provinces.This silent auction would be the benefactor of the majority of the funds received from this auction to do exactly that.A percentage would also go to another charity,yet to be announced.
So,if you are close by Sylvan Lake Alberta,would like to show the passion you have for maintaing history with your vehicle(s) at the auction,please let me know within the next two weeks so I know what numbers I'm dealing with.I have the parking lot at the silent auction venue(Sylvan Lake Community Hall) so I can accommodate quite a number of vehicles.
Please email me at alcammy@hotmail.com to let me now of your interest.
My website(still under construction) is www.vetvoicecan.org
Cheers,and thanks for your help in advance!