MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 10-03-14, 01:41

Default Property Recovery thanks to forum members

I would like to take a moment and thank two people who assisted in varying degrees in recovering an item owed by a non forum twat.

First of all Sandy Marshall was pivotal in applying encouragement to the said t$#@ who had a roadwheel that had been lent for a project with a promised return quite a while ago.

My concern with this individual was that they did not reply to phone calls or emails or texts when I attempted to recover the item. At least if someone keeps talking one can have a discourse. When they don't answer it is game over in my book.

Compounding my angst was that this belonged to work and I am held responsible and I don't like being on the carpet before management for anyone or anything.

Sandy recognised the situation and came to the table with a typical Sandy comment of "I will get it for you" that I knew would get a result. In due time I received an email saying it was on his desk.

David Parker from across the water to me was going to the OMVA event this past Saturday and took back down the security deposit I had and swapped it with Sandy for our item and brought it back to me today, saving me the trip to go get it. Time I can ill afford.

Many thanks to both Sandy and David for your part in this fiasco and saving my large rear end.

Robin
Attached Thumbnails
BV Roadwheel.jpg  

Last edited by Robin Craig; 10-03-14 at 01:46.