MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-13, 19:26

Default 1952 Dodge M37, M37CDN 3/4-ton Parts

I am selling the following parts left over from my 1952 Dodge M37CDN restoration project. I no longer have the truck, so I'm cleaning out the garage and would like someone make good use of these:

- Left front fender. Have some minor but typical rust under headlight area where fender brace collects dirt. Easy fix and very usable: $150.

- Left and right rear fenders. decent shape, some rust on body mounting flange area. Usable fenders with some work. $100 for the pair.

- Headlamp buckets (pair) good usable shape with mounting brackets, not rusted, but one has some fixable dents: $100 for the pair

- Cargo box seat boards, Good patterns: $20

- Right and Left doors, complete, but no inside handles installed. No rust-through. Very solid: $300 for the pair. (Have a sets of door and window crank handles that can go with doors if wanted).

- Two (2) Steering column and steering box with pitman arms (one with drag links and pivot bracket): $110 each

- Front bumper, large notch cut in bottom center for a winch, Thick plate bolted on the front. $60

- Front bumper hitch adapter plate, fits on the lifting shackle brackets, for attaching a pintle hook to the front for moving trailers or other uses, well made: $60

- Oil filter canister assembly (only one left): $30.

- Cargo box side storage door, nice shape: $25

- Transfer case shifter levers and linkage: $75 for the set

- Transfer case shifter boot. Original, it's all there, it's a bit stiff, some cracking: $5

- Engine throttle linkage, cooling fan, pulleys $60 for all

- Radiator support brackets (3): $20 for all

All engine parts came from a 251 engine, so would be suitable for an M37 CDN.

Photos of the parts can be viewed in the following link:

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/Ov...s%20For%20Sale

See photos for condition of parts. I can take more photos on request for serious buyers.

All parts are located in Morden, Manitoba. I am willing to ship if buyer pays all freight.

I am open to reasonable offers on individual parts, bunch of parts, or on the entire lot of parts. If you want everything, I am willing to make a deal. Please PM or email through the user menu if interested.

Last edited by Overdrive; 14-07-13 at 17:22. Reason: Sold a few parts and found some more: Updated list.