MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 21-06-21, 07:01

Default For your knowledge......

Gentlemen: Thank you for tonight's sales. HOWEVER...if you want to purchase something, please buy it utilizing the "ITEM NUMBER". Secondly, I have about 60 Items or so to list in total, some big, some small, some light, some heavy. In order to keep this running smooth, I would ask that you pay for the item(s) at that time. When it's all over, I'll package up your items and get you a shipping price. That would be a separate payment. E transfer will work fine. If you have any questions, give me a shout.
Cheers and thanks very much.....Robert
Old 21-06-21, 18:59
MLU Administrator

Default Fyi

Robert,

I have updated those items where you indicated "sold". Good luck with your sales night!
Old 24-06-21, 22:50
MLU Administrator

Rob,

Whenever you sell an item, please post a reply "sold". It will then come up on my "Today's Posts" and I will set the prefix to "sold".
Old 25-06-21, 02:33

Default What's been sold to date.....

Hanno: Thanks again for your help. I tried doing it, but to no avail. Computers and I just never could never get along!!!
The following Items have been sold as of June 24 2021: ITEMS 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 22, 23, 24, and 25.
I will be listing another 20 to 30 items over the next couple of days. Thanks to all who have jumped in so far.

Robert
Old 25-06-21, 11:15
MLU Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.morrison View Post
Hanno: Thanks again for your help. I tried doing it, but to no avail. Computers and I just never could never get along!!!
The following Items have been sold as of June 24 2021: ITEMS 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 22, 23, 24, and 25.
I will be listing another 20 to 30 items over the next couple of days. Thanks to all who have jumped in so far.
Hi Robert,

Please just post a new reply "sold" in each of the threads, you have one per ITEM NUMBER. Then I'll take care of the rest.
Old 03-07-21, 01:13

Default Cmp parts for sale......

Gentlemen: Thanks very much for those who have purchased the CMP Parts. We'll draw in the reins for now. I will be packaging up the pieces and getting the shipping costs sorted out. At this point everything will be regular mail, which means "Don't hold your breath"! Australia and New Zealand is approximately a 6-8 week venture and I think so with the UK and Europe. Amazing how Amazon can get a package to your door in 48 hours free of charge and yet we regular guys pay up the ying yang. So make sure you have contacted me by e mail robert.morr84@gmail.com or PM me with your address, postal code and PHONE NUMBER
Again thanks and hope you enjoy your purchases. Cheers...Robert