MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > GENERAL WW2 TOPICS > WW2 Military History & Equipment

Notices

Old 12-07-08, 19:39

Default great films

I could be teaching some of you guys to suck eggs with this but it is new to me. Whilst looking and browsing the sites i came across a site on American forces films that covers from the first world war to current conficts, to say one needs a few hours to view it is a understatment i think a few months would be closer to the mark. So far i have viewed WW2 items and the choice is fantastic withs lots of unedited films with loads of vehicles and aircraft take a look at one called traffic control in the Normandy invasion with excellent convoy footage. Every now and then you can regonise a glimpse that has been seen in documentarys you know what i mean a 4 or 5 second shot as they do, leaving you wondering what followed, well here you can see that item, for those not aware of the site take a look you will be amazed

www.realmilitaryflix.com
cheers
Les
Old 11-08-08, 14:41
Derek Heuring

Default Great site

Les, I've only once been told to suck an egg...and that by a very churlish Master Warrant Officer when I frustrated his efforts to leave us in the dark by sabotaging our generators during a Level II training exercise at CFB Cold Lake. More often, it was "go pound salt Cpl. Heuring!" You see, I wasn't intimidated by rank when I knew I was in the right. Great web site Les! Thanks for the link. Derek.