MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 23-12-06, 17:50
Derek Heuring

Default Just in case this slipped your mind

Hey all, just a quick reminder. Here is Geoff's address in TO. I know a lot of you want to help Carmen's dream come true, but we're all so busy at this time of year that somethings often slip our minds. Max and his fellow Aussies have have gone way over beyond and above the call of duty. They have collected enough funds to pay for Carmen's trip from Vancouver to Sydney, which ain't chicken scratchin's, believe me! I know that we Canucks, and other fellow MLUers don't want to drop the ball on our end. We need to come up with enough money to get Ma from Cranbrook to Vancouver and back with enough for incidentals. I know it's tough time of year with all the other expenses, but even a few dollars each will put us over the top and give Ma the trip of a lifetime! Let's all dig deep and get Ma's ass to Oz!!

Geoff Winnington-Ball
1558 Queen Street East
Flr 2
Toronto, ON M4L 1E8

Thanks everybody and Merry Christmas!!
Old 31-12-06, 03:07
Pops

Default just incase this slipped your mind

Thanks for that Derek If there is anyone else out there who can help in anyway with Carmens trip to the land of Oz or who would like the chance to meet her whilst here even, as a few extra dollars won't go astray incase there are a few extra expenses we haven't thought of. Please contact either Max or Geoff by PM.

Max