MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 14-04-15, 23:11

Default Upcoming items for sale

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am going to be listing quite a few items for sale in the next weeks and months. With the arrival of a new vehicle last week and last years Littlefield auction I have come to the realization that I am just about out of room. I am going to try to narrow my focus to my tanks and in that vein anything un-related to those projects or that I have multiples of will be up for sale. I also want to apologize to all of you who have been waiting for answers about items from the Littlefield auction, I intend to get through all of it in the next few weeks and anything I don't need or there is multiples of will be for sale. This is currently not a commercial venture, just an attempt to free up some space and maybe others can benefit from items I don't need instead of me hoarding them. I will try to tailor my posts here to items most of interest to MLU members, some of the other items I will list other places that seem to be more appropriate. Best to contact me by email rather than PM. Hope everyone finds something they are looking for, and if the price says firm, it is. If it doesn't specify please feel to try your offer, If you think I am way out to lunch, please email me and tell me so rather than starting a debate on the forum. I will do my best to comply with the forum rules and if I stray I know Hanno will straighten me out!