MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 25-07-05, 21:38

Default looking for a good home....

Chevrolet chassis for C8A HUW, C15, and C8. I am feeling the heat and need to clear up the garden a little. These are bare chassis only, C15 has engine crossmember missing, otherwise others are un damaged. but will need blasting and painting (of course!) Tell me a good sob story and you can have them...

Also a set of take off 9.00 x 13 tyres from my C8, I was lucky enough to replace them (at great cost) so the older Alliance tyres are available should £20 each, 4 available.. they are part worn, but will get you out of trouble.

These items are located in east yorkshire, England so you must have a plan!

regards

nick
Old 25-07-05, 22:10
MLU Administrator

Default Re: looking for a good home....

Trying to match supply and demand...with wanted ads found on MilWeb:
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Bullock
Chevrolet chassis for C8A HUW, C15, and C8. I am feeling the heat and need to clear up the garden a little. These are bare chassis only, C15 has engine crossmember missing, otherwise others are un damaged. but will need blasting and painting (of course!)
"Wanted CMP 15cwt chassis
Possible p/ex for 30cwt.
01621 783034
Dave Wallis 31 May '05
"
Quote:
Also a set of take off 9.00 x 13 tyres from my C8, I was lucky enough to replace them (at great cost) so the older Alliance tyres are available should £20 each, 4 available.. they are part worn, but will get you out of trouble.
"Wanted 900x13 usable tyres
I need 2 for my vehicle. Road tread or Olympic sand pattern prefered as they are for the front wheels, but not agricultural tyres.
0118-9871937
Robert Davey 03 July '05
"

Hope this helps to clear your garden a little, Nick!

H.
Old 26-07-05, 04:44
MLU Administrator

Default Re: looking for a good home....

Quote:
These are bare chassis only, C15 has engine crossmember missing
Nick, I take it this is the same chassis as advertised in C15 For Sale Uk? Has the rest of the truck found a good home?

H.
Old 26-07-05, 12:12

Default C15

Hi Hanno

That particular C15 was sold last year, again to make a little space, I was trying to be sensible about the amount of work I could really take on, bearing in mind that I seem to get very little done these days since the kids arrived! I have managed to clear all the sheds pictured in order to install a slide and swing for said children! i suppose its just the way it goes....

The chassis came with a pile of other stuff a few years a go and I've done nothing with them. I will be keeping the SM2002 C15 and donor 11 cab C15 as a future project, but at this rate it will be after the kids have left college!!!

will you be at Ursel?

kind regards

nick
Old 26-07-05, 12:36
MLU Administrator

Default Re: C15

Quote:
I was trying to be sensible about the amount of work I could really take on, bearing in mind that I seem to get very little done these days since the kids arrived! I have managed to clear all the sheds pictured in order to install a slide and swing for said children! i suppose its just the way it goes....
Ah yes, kids - they seem to be appearing faster than old army trucks these days
I'm silently hoping my kids will develop the same interests as I have and will want to work together on a project vehicle a decade or so from now (plenty of time left to keep collecting stuff...)

Yes, I plan to be at Ursel this year, probably without a vehicle but with my oldest son who accompanied me last year as well.

Here's hoping you can find a good home for your excess parts!

H.
Old 02-04-07, 11:45

Default free stuff Chevrolet

FREE yes FREE, I have 3 chassis for Canadian CMP Chevrolet trucks. One is for a C8A HUW, another for a C8 and a third for a Chevrolet C15 (One cross member missing) I have looked after them 'just in case' for a long time, maybe now its some one elses turn before I have to cut them up prior to moving. located yorkshire ENGLAND.
Old 02-04-07, 21:58
Colin Reilly

Don't cut them up Nick whatever you do!
Very tempted with all three if I could sort transport!
Old 02-04-07, 22:11

Default chassis

Hi Colin
They're yours.... it would need something like an Ifor Williams type flat trailer to collect them. I've had them here for a good few years and am currently under pressure to clean the place up a bit! Too many derelicts apparently!

But if you'd like them please feel free to collect. Come and see East yorkshire before it all slides into the North Sea!

kind regards
nick