MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 13-03-06, 05:04
Derek Heuring

Default Has something happened to 42MB?

Do any members of this forum know Steve Granger a.k.a. 42MB from Abbotsford, B.C. and if so know if something has happened to him? A couple of months ago Steve asked me to buy him some parts that an ebay seller would not ship to Canada. I purchased them for him and shipped them on to him. I then sent him an email detailing costs and asked him to contact me when the parts arrived. We had been carrying on an email correspondence for quite a while with Steve sending me pics of his Jeep and militaria collection. I haven't heard from Steve since despite several emails to him from me. I don't think Steve would stiff me for the small amount the item cost so I'm wondering if something has happened to him. I can find his phone number since I have his address, but I don't want to call and upset his widow, if the worst has happened. If any of you guys from B.C. know Steve and know if something has happened to him, please let me know.
Old 13-03-06, 14:56
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Has something happened to 42MB?

Quote:
Originally posted by sapper740
Do any members of this forum know Steve Granger a.k.a. 42MB from Abbotsford, B.C. and if so know if something has happened to him? A couple of months ago Steve asked me to buy him some parts that an ebay seller would not ship to Canada. I purchased them for him and shipped them on to him. I then sent him an email detailing costs and asked him to contact me when the parts arrived. We had been carrying on an email correspondence for quite a while with Steve sending me pics of his Jeep and militaria collection. I haven't heard from Steve since despite several emails to him from me. I don't think Steve would stiff me for the small amount the item cost so I'm wondering if something has happened to him. I can find his phone number since I have his address, but I don't want to call and upset his widow, if the worst has happened. If any of you guys from B.C. know Steve and know if something has happened to him, please let me know.

Sapper..
Check him out here..
No obit for him so he's still around...

Olympic Industries Inc.
#402 - 221 W. Esplanade
North Vancouver, BC V7M 3J8
Ph: 604-985-2115
Fax: 604-985-3984
Email: steve.granger@fctg.com
Old 13-03-06, 16:11
Derek Heuring

Default Re: Re: Has something happened to 42MB?

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex Blair
Sapper..
Check him out here..
No obit for him so he's still around...

Olympic Industries Inc.
#402 - 221 W. Esplanade
North Vancouver, BC V7M 3J8
Ph: 604-985-2115
Fax: 604-985-3984
Email: steve.granger@fctg.com

Thanks Alex, I'll attempt to contact him there.
Old 14-03-06, 02:12
RIP

Default 42MB

I too had been in touch with him re some parts when he seemed to drop out of sight --seemed rather strange -he had at one time mentioned that his computer was acting up