MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 03-01-13, 06:10

Default Vehicles for sale in Australia

Hi all,
Thanks to everyone who have supported us over the past 16 months trading as Southern Cross Militaria. To add to our militaria business, we opened a gunshop within the business about four months ago. This added another whole demension to our shop. Now, we are about to move our store from the country, into the city of Toowoomba over the next few weeks. So, to make this story shorter, I have decided to offer most of my own military vehicles and parts for sale to help fund this new business direction.
Some of the vehicles include the Australian Dingo Scout Car (restored) an Australian Rover Armoured Car (unrestored), No12 cab C30 cab chassis (unrestored) F60L Blitz complete with original tipper body (unrestored), 40mm Bofors AA naval gun, 150cm AA searchlight on trailer. There is also a heap of generators, radios, etc etc which I will try to photograph and list over the coming weeks. The big items are what I want to move first do if you have any interest in any of these my best contact is 0418 779 848 within Australia or email info@southerncrossmilitaria.com
In the shop at the moment I also have about 200 WWII Service Dress tunics and trousers. All with buttons, alot with badges and even colour patches etc. Please check out the website or contact me for more info.