MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Armour Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-22, 21:34

Hi Jack, no I don't mind at all. I am quite familiar with fully clamping prior to pressing and have done on a few like that on different projects I was having a slack attack🙄 and have to modify that particular die set to press another smaller door with a smaller inset then I will de weld and use the steel elsewhere. It was quite a while ago when you saw these tanks in their raw state
It has been quite a road to get them here but I have enjoyed the many different challenges as they occur. There has been many parts I have made to only throw away because I wasn't happy with them. Of course I never posted those pics And like most, I have spent ridiculous amounts of time on some thing that are totally hidden and then look back and wonder why? knowing full well you would do it again. I know I should have spent more time on these and done it that way. I still have a few more to do so I will make the dies with full clamping and well done on the pressing you did there